dundun

Jul 6, 2017
What happens in scene 275H that causes your fame to drop if you're in a gang? Just saw it in scene guide.
IF you have 10+ fame you get offered a part in a TV show. If you are in the gang you by default decline and lose 6 fame because your gang doesn't like the attention. ( )

Jun 20, 2018
CGs are overrated.
I agree. But it's the majority doing the rating I guess.

Yeah the same Daz models in a lot of games are tiring sometimes (specially when the renders aren't well done). 2D art is a breath of fresh air.
It's one of the things that drew me to this game. The fact that it's so engrossing was an added and lovely surprise.

Reactions: T800 and Dysphorika

Windowsigh

Aug 31, 2018
How do you get the Dave and Eva threesome?
Allow Eva to come to Jessica's party early in the game. She will flirt with Jack, and the next time they party together he will take her home and fuck her face. Once she has taken that level in kinky, convince Dave to hold out and try to save their relationship when he asks you about Eva's recent changes. Then when you hang out in Eva's room later, choose the blue option telling her to behave herself and save her relationship. Her journey to atone will eventually lead to asking Ashley to have a threesome with her and Dave. You CANNOT do this if you stayed with Eric, even if the relationship is open.

Roger Mason

May 5, 2017
For the Ryan path - I seem to be miss an email and come in late which makes him forget to give me work vs. Rosa. What are the triggers for that to happen / how do you fix it?

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
This is easily the most ambitious game on this site, in terms of storylines and character depth, though that gets overlooked a bit due to the lack of CG unfortunately.
Hm, so reading the texts and looking at the images doesn't turn you on? No arousal, no boner?!

But! If they do, then text and images are of sufficient quality to provide the intended purpose! :giggle: :LOL: :p

Reactions: alex andrews
4.70 star(s) 372 Votes