CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
Here's my unofficial compressed version of Good Girl Gone Bad [v0.28 Final]
The compression might break things in the game. Please report any bugs with a screenshot in a private message.

Original download size is 988MB.

DOWNLOAD
PC & Mac
(205MB): - - -

215303j

But that wouldn't explain Italys high score (smashing the blondes by 2 points.).

But now I've gone waaaay of topic. Though it might explain how Jessica manages to manipulate herself through life.;)
That's easy.
Italy simply bought the judges / scientists and those who refused to participate met some unfortunate accident.
China (incl. Hong Kong) manipulated the data to fit their five-year plans.

I'm still wondering about Singapore, Japan, South-Korea and Taiwan.

tonicase24

May 10, 2019
so is there going to be a submissive path for eve? so you can keep her as your pet..also how do you get her as your girlfriend?

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I don't find the land whale attractive at all, but I would like a scene where ash hate fucks her with a strap on. I'd start off with Ash's boss pretending to seduce land whale and eventually get's her in her office and then bam! Ash locks the door and fucks land whale in the ass with a strap on.
Thanks for that image I can't unsee it now :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Zariaswell

DOA40

Jan 20, 2018
Stupid question that I know has probably already been asked.

During the scene where Ashley goes shopping for a bikini with (I think Jessica) and you can take the choice between the sexier one and the more modest one, how exactly do you get the sexier one or can you even get it? I have tried getting it multiple times, dropping a lot of points into Evil and I can never seem to pick it. It's always the more modest one.

Any help would be appreciated.

tonicase24

May 10, 2019
having played this last update.eve needs a submissive tattoo..that says i belong to mistress ashly ..or maybe just lesbo slut..or sub bitch..i hope you get to mark her..sense she will do anything for ashly.it would be cool what do you all think?

Reactions: dbp5ca

thamaverick

Sep 19, 2017
Stupid question that I know has probably already been asked.

During the scene where Ashley goes shopping for a bikini with (I think Jessica) and you can take the choice between the sexier one and the more modest one, how exactly do you get the sexier one or can you even get it? I have tried getting it multiple times, dropping a lot of points into Evil and I can never seem to pick it. It's always the more modest one.

Any help would be appreciated.
You need 10+ Bad points to get the black bikini.

4.70 star(s) 372 Votes