Carez

Jul 20, 2017
The changelog says there is a date with Jack in the last version but I can't seem to get it with Ashley in love (or lust) with him. Anyone managed it?

Roderick2

May 6, 2019
This is my scene guide for Good Girl Gone Bad v28. Hope it helps :)
Thanx for sharing, but... is so complete the became too complex... you have to go back and forth, there and back again across the guide. Would you make a simple one with each path? I mean "if you want to fuck Iris, follow the steps..."

Reactions: shinrabe76

Chel

Jun 1, 2017
-NEVERMIND, FOUND IT-
Does anyone by chance know why older saves aren't showing up at all in the save directory?
Even after i redo the saves on an older version, they still don't show up.

Last edited:

haharekt

Sep 15, 2017
Why isn't there an incest tag on this? You can have sex with your father and you can trick a girl into having sex with her father. It's not an emphasis, but it's definitely present.

Reactions: bosa43

Killerqueen21

Jan 17, 2019
The changelog says there is a date with Jack in the last version but I can't seem to get it with Ashley in love (or lust) with him. Anyone managed it?
I did it. I was good but I am almost sure that you could get it being evil too. I used the scene guide in this website and looked at "jack loves you", trying to hit the right choice to trap him in my web. I looked at "jack is your boyfriend" or however is written and tried to fulfill the conditions. I tried to get fame (I think you need about 5 points, take a look at the guide) and voilá. I am not sure if you need to be single (being jack the way he is) but I was anyway. Now, if you want to get his job you need to not being working for ryan or not being at the college. I lost that chance because I had both of them and I didn't got the choice to drop anything.

I find pretty interesting how jack is in fact quite a decent guy. I actually liked him a lot when he got in love with Ash. I usually despised him in every run. You can't judge any character so easily in this game...

Reactions: laliandra

bunniebutt

Jun 29, 2017
Why isn't there an incest tag on this? You can have sex with your father and you can trick a girl into having sex with her father. It's not an emphasis, but it's definitely present.
It's because on patreon, incest games are banned. So while Eva still has it in her game, she doesn't advertise that it's in there.

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
It's because on patreon, incest games are banned. So while Eva still has it in her game, she doesn't advertise that it's in there.
As far as I know, the interpretation was no intentional incest. If the games action is solely or mainly about incest stuff (hello AWAM, hello MC). As there are many paths without incest stuff and it is relatively "hard" to trigger I think it is okay for patreon. At least for now. Other games I fear wouldn't be accepted anymore if patreon looks close enough (but it is a nice bail out opportunity for the devs to cancel their game :cool: ).

Reactions: Kristal

Sexy11

Jul 13, 2017
Borrow money from Ethan, any consequence?

I tried borrow money from Ethan for the breast enlargement and choose not to repay him.
But Ethan never try to blackmail Ashley. He just go with the fact that Ashley refuse his proposal for mother and daughter action. Even if I stay in the house with Ethan and Ashley, it is the same.

Anyone get other option?

Mudas8

Feb 24, 2018
Borrow money from Ethan, any consequence?

I tried borrow money from Ethan for the breast enlargement and choose not to repay him.
But Ethan never try to blackmail Ashley. He just go with the fact that Ashley refuse his proposal for mother and daughter action. Even if I stay in the house with Ethan and Ashley, it is the same.

Anyone get other option?
No follow up's of these choices are in game (yet?)

4.70 star(s) 372 Votes