Reo Liz

May 4, 2017
Any ideas for a fix I can do on my end, or should I wait for a patch?

There seems to be two variables that are defined incorrectly for that scene. rejectyrone instead of rejecttyrone is called to verify true/false as well as sexjevin instead of sexkevin.
The debug tells you what line of the script it is in so if you know how to edit the script in renpy so it calls the correct variable you can do it yourself if not gotta wait it looks like.

Flash001

AKA Curious Pervert
Game Compressor
Donor
Jun 26, 2017
"Thug Ash new home" ? How to get that? missing it so0mehow..
I got that with the Wilson path. After Enrico was killed,Ash brings her things to Wilson's apartment.I think that is the new house that is mentioned in the changelog.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
I see this update is full of bug (scripts code, don't closed correctly or missing something with image or you don't see preview before uplade the game game. I see dubble Ash in gym swit (Ash's twin, no face?) no background, no sex scenes. Fix the bugs. I'm crusios what you made.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
I see this update is full of bug (scripts code, don't closed correctly or missing something with image or you don't see preview before uplade the game game. I see dubble Ash in gym swit (Ash's twin, no face?) no background, no sex scenes. Fix the bugs. I'm crusios what you made.
Someone clearly didn't notice the "Alpha" in the release.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
i keep forgetting to ignore the alpha..as saves are eff'd up and my dame ends up in situations i never allowed..lol..all my previous play is forgotten

HolyMolly

Oct 30, 2018
Pretty harsh but useless update. So many lewd scenes are looking like a perfect copy of a past one, seems like Eva really start lacking ideas and it honestly start feeling lazy. How many times did we see Ash fuckinf Jack in his appartement ? Feels like the same scene over and over again, and I can say the same with Eva: same poses, same room, same scenes.

It's just boring, your game is supposed to grow as it becomes more popular and the story evolves so why are we seeing the same locations over and over again combined with this lack of originality when it comes to sexual acts ? idk make a sex scene where ash go with her boyfriend and another dude to the movie theater and she give a blowjob to one of them during the movie, or something else but jeez enough of theses fucking copy/pasta useless sex scenes in bedrooms

Cabot

Jun 20, 2017
You don't. The best you can get is him going to jail.
Nope. If Eva is in the gang and in friendly terms with Ash she will kill him. Then Wilson, Ash and Eva take the boss role and in this update Ash goes to live with them.

EDIT: In the reformed route (Ash being a rat for the police) Ash can be saved by a returned from Somalia Eric if they had a good break up and then Enrico is arrested. But that's not the Wilson route.

Reactions: bonerland
4.70 star(s) 372 Votes