Nymphonomicon

Jan 10, 2019
Nope. If Eva is in the gang and in friendly terms with Ash she will kill him. Then Wilson, Ash and Eva take the boss role and in this update Ash goes to live with them.

EDIT: In the reformed route (Ash being a rat for the police) Ash can be saved by a returned from Somalia Eric if they had a good break up and then Enrico is arrested. But that's not the Wilson route.
I haven't played Thug Eva, just Thug Ash and post-Thug Ash.

Mahoor(AW)

May 21, 2019
wow the ash monica scene :love:.i love this game the only thing i dont like is that eva and jessica scenes are the same:confused: i prefer one month one and the next month the other one.
Do u mean ash has fun with her mom alone in v28?
I mean ash and mom without ethan??:oops:
Sounds exciting...:geek::giggle:

• Love
Reactions: lockerxx

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
I can't wait for 0.29 I think it's sort of a cliff hanger where one of these scenes is headed, I'll elaborate.

The "Dealing with addiction" & "Thug Ashley moves in with Wilson" being on the same scene is what I'm talking about.

If Thug Ashley is moving in then is also drug addict Ashley (non gang) moving in? I think she should be forced to stay there like he steals her clothes or some shit like tie her up so she can't leave while she is passed out fucked silly.

This leads to crazy branching though that should be effected by the following:

1) Did Wilson Blackmail her before?
2) Is Eva a thug?
3) Are Eva (if thug) & Ash on good terms?
4) How much did Ash reject wilson in the past?
5) How bad/good is ash
6) Does Ash have a boyfriend/girlfriend that will try to come to rescue her?

We might have addict Ash being kidnapped here. Will she stick around or try to run or try to fight?

popple

Jul 18, 2018
i'm a bit disapointed by this new update... poor content.
only 2 incoming updates before this game is completed...
let's just wait for the 0.29.

Reactions: Mormont

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
i'm a bit disapointed by this new update... poor content.
only 2 incoming updates before this game is completed...
let's just wait for the 0.29.
I think it's just burned out you can tell with the past few updates, this is not a knock at the dev at all it's been a fantastic ride this game and a lot of the earlier content was amazing at a time I couldn't wait for updates to drop. Hope these next two updates give us the endings we want.

Reactions: danman87

alexhunter

Dec 18, 2018
I think it's just burned out you can tell with the past few updates, this is not a knock at the dev at all it's been a fantastic ride this game and a lot of the earlier content was amazing at a time I couldn't wait for updates to drop. Hope these next two updates give us the endings we want.
thanks for serving the starks and protecting the queen until your last breath, house mormont

DatBoit

Dec 2, 2018
I can't wait for 0.29 I think it's sort of a cliff hanger where one of these scenes is headed, I'll elaborate.

The "Dealing with addiction" & "Thug Ashley moves in with Wilson" being on the same scene is what I'm talking about.

If Thug Ashley is moving in then is also drug addict Ashley (non gang) moving in? I think she should be forced to stay there like he steals her clothes or some shit like tie her up so she can't leave while she is passed out fucked silly.

This leads to crazy branching though that should be effected by the following:

1) Did Wilson Blackmail her before?
2) Is Eva a thug?
3) Are Eva (if thug) & Ash on good terms?
4) How much did Ash reject wilson in the past?
5) How bad/good is ash
6) Does Ash have a boyfriend/girlfriend that will try to come to rescue her?

We might have addict Ash being kidnapped here. Will she stick around or try to run or try to fight?
I don't think non-thug Ashley will move in. It would be too much of a branch to deal with in the end phases of the game. This, along with the fact that you can accept a TV show offer as drug-addict, non-gang Ash, means it's unlikely that something like this will happen. More blackmailing, absolutely. Moving in to be used as a fuck doll, unlikely.

Reactions: alexhunter

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
Ok,this are the changelogs :
1.Good night with Mom
2.Good Ash and Arthur bonding
3.Cucking Eric for good with Jack/Tyrone/Kevin
4.Date with Jack as boyfriend
5.Finding Jack at the gym
6.Sex with Jack/Tyrone/Kevin
7.Date with Jessica
8.Hanging out/date with Eva
9.Welcoming Dad home
10.Dealing with addiction
11.Thug Ash new home
But i only find some of them : 1,5 and 10! Can someone tell me how to find and to do the other changes? PS: I don't care for Eva,so about number 8,i don't really want to know this,but i really want to know about number 2!

thamaverick

Sep 19, 2017
Can anybody share a save with the new "Good Ash and Arthur bonding" and "Cucking Eric for good" ?
(or a quick guide on how to get it)

Reactions: Lara

NightShadeX

May 11, 2017
The rather large re-use of old assets worries me, while the stories naturally matter a lot having the told via old scenes kinda cheapens the experience to a degree.

Guess this game is suffering from the GoT disease, gotta finish it quick in order to move on.
still rich and counting these fat stacks of $$$. salt all you want, bae

Reactions: AngreeWookie
4.70 star(s) 374 Votes