dundun

Jul 6, 2017
Concerning "Jess's girlfriend route" I got an issue to achieve it on my last gameplay. (Btw thanks again dundun for your walkthroughs and your work on it!).

So I tried the "Jess grilfriend route" but I couldn't get it (I didn't get the 241Jes event) though I had what it requires in the walkthrough:
- I did Jes3
- I wear the sexy outfit
- I am not engaged with any other character
- Concerning the good points I did 42JR and 81RJs

dundun Considering that, the "Jess's girlfriend route" might require JesG3+ or depend on another condition?
It requires JesG2+ and you have to wear the good outfit. You don't need any amount of good points at all (well, besides the ones you need to keep the good outfit)

gmn

Jan 12, 2018
It requires JesG2+ and you have to wear the good outfit. You don't need any amount of good points at all (well, besides the ones you need to keep the good outfit)
Ohhh yes, my bad. I saw the "Sexy" link next to the outfit condition so I thought the sexy outfit could work too! No problem to get it with the good outfit yet, thanks!

Lilith Studio

Sep 5, 2018
Is it possible that at the end of the game you can make unofficial versions of the game with some modifications some new characters, with a lot of stuff in the story?

bauman

Sep 11, 2018
Is it possible that at the end of the game you can make unofficial versions of the game with some modifications some new characters, with a lot of stuff in the story?
There's a possibility EvaKiss' next title to be similar to GGGB / set in the same universe.

Reactions: Satiro

Lilith Studio

Sep 5, 2018
That would be pretty much a new version of the game, so not likely.
I mean there is no way to make a game mod?
specifically in the story, how to give a space to those filler characters, the old turtle body (Ryan's secretary, I think).
a bit of enhancement to the relationship with Dave, or even the skinny one who is robbed in college I think hehehe.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I mean there is no way to make a game mod?
specifically in the story, how to give a space to those filler characters, the old turtle body (Ryan's secretary, I think).
a bit of enhancement to the relationship with Dave, or even the skinny one who is robbed in college I think hehehe.
What you are talking about entails new artwork for sex scenes (which aren't free), a story script (also paid unless you write it yourself) and doing work coding. This is neither a easy job or a cheap one.

Lilith Studio

Sep 5, 2018
[QUOTE = "RC-1138 Boss, publicación: 2213033, miembro: 16004"]
De lo que estás hablando implica nuevas ilustraciones para escenas de sexo (que no son gratuitas), un guión de historia (también pagado a menos que lo escribas tú mismo) y haciendo codificación de trabajo. Este no es un trabajo fácil ni barato.
[/CITAR]

I know my friend!

Killerqueen21

Jan 17, 2019
What you are talking about entails new artwork for sex scenes (which aren't free), a story script (also paid unless you write it yourself) and doing work coding. This is neither a easy job or a cheap one.
It happened before. If the game can keep producing money and someone gets Eva's permission to use the materials, there would be no problem to make mods, except knowing how to do them and wanting to do them.

I think that the game has huge potential, in future revenue too if someone keeps working on it. I think that the major problem would be the engine. A lot of people is willing to make mods in Renpy but I think that this is not made using Renpy... I could be wrong, it's been ages since the last time I played.

4.70 star(s) 372 Votes