BunnyDevil

Creator of "Unholy Angel"
Game Developer
May 15, 2018
Knowing that this game soon will end makes me sad. I loved playing this game so much. Hope EvaKiss will start her new project after GGGB which will be even better that this one.

Actually, she inspired me to create my own game. Process of game creation made me good at photoshop, renpy and even in adobe audition. I'm very grateful to her!

BunnyDevil

Creator of "Unholy Angel"
Game Developer
May 15, 2018
Guys, I must share with you my new game, please find the game in my signature links. As I wrote above, I was inspired by GGGB, so I hope you will love the content. Any feedback are highly appreciated!

Sorry for annoying you in advance, just can't keep it my myself.

Chemish

Sep 12, 2018
Guys, I must share with you my new game, please find the game in my signature links. As I wrote above, I was inspired by GGGB, so I hope you will love the content. Any feedback are highly appreciated!

Sorry for annoying you in advance, just can't keep it my myself.
Good luck! Excited to try it!

Reactions: CoalPhelps

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Good Girl Gone Bad v0.30ALPHA.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
per request you can change the name of the mc, either by touching/clicking the name in the dialogue or via the options menu.
however changes of the menu method only take effect in the next dialogue.
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Bread Pitt

Apr 27, 2018
GGGB v0.30 Scene List
TV show interview
Romantic partner reactions to the TV show
Fun with Ethan and Mom
Naughty play with Arthur
Cucking Eric with Arthur
Learning about Iris and Arthur’s progression
Well that's a damn shame. Literally no additional content unless you are on some kind of incest route. Ah well, there's always next month.

Edit: I should add, there is no 'romantic partner reaction' scene if you're dating Jessica, it seems.

Last edited:

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Well that's a damn shame. Literally no additional content unless you are on some kind of incest route. Ah well, there's always next month.

Edit: I should add, there is no 'romantic partner reaction' scene if you're dating Jessica, it seems.
I am almost sure it was already mentioned before this was a "incest update".

4.70 star(s) 374 Votes