Bread Pitt

Apr 27, 2018
I am almost sure it was already mentioned before this was a "incest update".
I must've missed that. I mean, it's fine, its very presence also validates the existence of storylines that I buy into and others don't.

Though if there's ever word ahead of a specifically wholesome lovey dovey update light the batsignal ;)

khann

Jan 10, 2018
No reaction from Eric to the TV show either, at least on the playthrough I did today (cuck), haven't tried the normal Eric route yet. But that feels like a missed opportunity for a great scene

Also a shame that in this game full of choices I had no choice but to choose Arthur over Eric...
Or where there certain good/bad points I had to have for a different outcome?

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
OMG, I feel like I just discovered a massive game with a real female protagonist? Just one question, can I be dominant? Thank you!

Reactions: thamaverick

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018

What's next for GGGB? Wrapping things up!

Hi guys!

So, as you know, I've been talking about the end of GGGB for a while now. We're at a point where I'm ready to begin wrapping things up. The plan is as follows:

Next update, v0.31, will be the last normal one. It will focus especially on bimbo Ashley, developing her story and scenes a bit more, and I will add a few things left to jump to the endings.

I'm not sure how to tackle the endings. I know it will be the most difficult and complex task yet and facing it will surely be challenging. A good story needs a good ending and it's super important for me to give you guys something cool, with depth and that reflects all the choices you've been making during the whole game. None of that Mass Effect 3 bullshit or Telltale streamlining.

So, I will need at least 2 months to complete the endings (knowing myself, probably a bit more, but I will try to be as efficient as possible...) So, after v0.31, the final 1.0 version will take 2 months of development. During that time I'll post a few sneak peeks for the higher tiers but trying not to be too spoilery...
After v1.0 is done, some additional work will go into polishing it. Adding music to all the game, adding some scenes I always wanted to but never had the time... I'm also looking to remork the patronage tiers, as I had no idea of what I was doing when I started and some of them are redundant. I also would like to hire some help for the next project and I want to see if I can increase the financial support of the community. And we will start talking about the next project, with polls and such, where I want to hear your likes, wants and suggestions :)

I hope you go along this ride to the completion of GGGB with me. Thank you so much!

Kisses,
Eva

Daniel xVxd

Nov 19, 2017

Hi guys!

So, as you know, I've been talking about the end of GGGB for a while now. We're at a point where I'm ready to begin wrapping things up. The plan is as follows:

Next update, v0.31, will be the last normal one. It will focus especially on bimbo Ashley, developing her story and scenes a bit more, and I will add a few things left to jump to the endings.

I'm not sure how to tackle the endings. I know it will be the most difficult and complex task yet and facing it will surely be challenging. A good story needs a good ending and it's super important for me to give you guys something cool, with depth and that reflects all the choices you've been making during the whole game. None of that Mass Effect 3 bullshit or Telltale streamlining.

So, I will need at least 2 months to complete the endings (knowing myself, probably a bit more, but I will try to be as efficient as possible...) So, after v0.31, the final 1.0 version will take 2 months of development. During that time I'll post a few sneak peeks for the higher tiers but trying not to be too spoilery...
After v1.0 is done, some additional work will go into polishing it. Adding music to all the game, adding some scenes I always wanted to but never had the time... I'm also looking to remork the patronage tiers, as I had no idea of what I was doing when I started and some of them are redundant. I also would like to hire some help for the next project and I want to see if I can increase the financial support of the community. And we will start talking about the next project, with polls and such, where I want to hear your likes, wants and suggestions :)

I hope you go along this ride to the completion of GGGB with me. Thank you so much!

Kisses,
Eva
You are obviously a patron. Could you please ask/suggest to Eva to create a different paying option then Patreon. I used to be her supporter there, but after several failings of the company (Patreon) I canceled my account there, with no intention to return.
Still I beleive talents like EvaKiss deserve to be supported and I would be glad to do so. Just need other means. Obviously Subsribestar is now probably the best known alternative.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017

Hi guys!

Kisses,
Eva
Hmm... i feel like she is underestimating the huge amount of work that is to give several different endings when working with dozens (or more) variables. 2 months seems like too little time to achieve that, at least to me.

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 374 Votes