anna_subCD

Jun 4, 2018
The TV show with my Full Bimbo, Drug Addict Ash was a glorious trainwreck :)
The one with my Jess-lovin' mostly good girl who's never done more than a topless magazine shoot went very well for Ash.

Reactions: scor099 and mav2099

TheFallacyGuy

Oct 16, 2017
Evacuate the studio!:eek:
More like: "Ejaculate the studio!". Hah!

The one with my Jess-lovin' mostly good girl who's never done more than a topless magazine shoot went very well for Ash.
That's actually my favourite route. It's so sweet in a lot of ways. I mean, "Good Girl Gone Bad" is pretty hot, but "Bad Girl Gone Good" just hits all the checkboxes for me.

scor099

Aug 6, 2018
so this is the last update, can the developer actually finish all the routes in this update with at least proper endings?, is that possible?.:unsure:

dankman

Dec 8, 2017
More like: "Ejaculate the studio!". Hah!

That's actually my favourite route. It's so sweet in a lot of ways. I mean, "Good Girl Gone Bad" is pretty hot, but "Bad Girl Gone Good" just hits all the checkboxes for me.
I didn't even know that route existed. How do you get it?

scor099

Aug 6, 2018
you need to be somewhat a good girl to help Jess quit drugs, don't do drugs, when Jess offers you drugs try to talk her out of it, when she fights with her parents try to be sympathetic and of course have some sweet sex with her when she sleepover and don't be in relationship with anyone.

for me it's the best route,well written with a lot of action ;)

TheFallacyGuy

Oct 16, 2017
Okay.
General:
1. Break up with Eric and don't be in another relationship.
2. Don't be too much of a bad girl. You can be a bit sexy and stuff (like you can still do the photoshoot route (even naked and risqué), and camgirling), but don't do drugs and don't sleep around too much. The route is pretty similar to the Eva love route.
3. You might (might!) want to spend a bit of your time studying so you don't flunk. Don't know if it actually matters, but eh...

Choice specific (you might not need to do all of them, I don't know):
4. When you're in Jessica's room a bit after Eric's goodbye party you'll need to have at least 10 good girl points and tell her that "You don't think it's a good idea" to do drugs.
5. When Dave is hospitalized and Jess is worried, say that: "You didn't know that Dave meant so much to her".
6. When Jess stays over at your house to avoid her parents tell her that: "That's so sad."
7. Later in the same scene she will ask if you have drugs. Tell her that: "She should quit for good".
8. Later in the same scene you can ask her questions about her sexual experiences. You can just ask her all of them, but when you ask if she has been with a girl, she will ask you if you are interested in being with a girl. Say yes. If you've already had sex with Eva tell her that you are interested in being with other women too.
9. She will then a little later in the same scene kiss you. Kiss her back.

Boom! As long as you can keep your naughty bits from being used too much, and as long as you don't enter any other relationships, you are now en route for a more pure love route between Ashley and Jessica. Just remember to always show her affection and stuff.

EDIT: It's probably worth noting that she will confess her love to you rather late in the story. A little bit after Eric's return.

Last edited:
Reactions: AkaAnon

WShinigami

Nov 23, 2017
My saves are blow up, i was doing a bad and a good route, I would like to start again but... for you the game will be completed soon and should I wait?

DatBoit

Dec 2, 2018
No, this is most likely not the last update. I've written this several times now, and everyone should be able to deduce by themselves that there are still a large number of routes that need to be finished, something that cannot be done in one update, unless it is the biggest one ever released in the history of adult games.

Eva said that she planned for v0.30 to be the last, but that it could be more depending on how things go. Is it really that difficult to not jump to conclusions? And she has never said anything about whether epilouges/endings and the story will be kept in separate updates. There is absolutely nothing to suggest that this is the last update, so everyone can stop raising that question for some time now.

gmn

Jan 12, 2018
you need to be somewhat a good girl to help Jess quit drugs, don't do drugs, when Jess offers you drugs try to talk her out of it, when she fights with her parents try to be sympathetic and of course have some sweet sex with her when she sleepover and don't be in relationship with anyone.

for me it's the best route,well written with a lot of action ;)
Concerning "Jess's girlfriend route" I got an issue to achieve it on my last gameplay. (Btw thanks again dundun for your walkthroughs and your work on it!).

So I tried the "Jess grilfriend route" but I couldn't get it (I didn't get the 241Jes event) though I had what it requires in the walkthrough:
- I did Jes3
- I wear the sexy outfit
- I am not engaged with any other character
- Concerning the good points I did 42JR and 81RJs

dundun Considering that, the "Jess's girlfriend route" might require JesG3+ or depend on another condition?

4.70 star(s) 372 Votes