Bread Pitt

Apr 27, 2018
I had some time to kill so I made a walkthrough as some of you were having trouble getting there.
This is, of course, not the one and only way. And I took some liberties by combining it with a full slut Eva route which requires Ashley to lose a tiny bit of purity. So if you're not into that take one of several hooks that let Eva redeem herself, I've marked them.

Also, pretty much every fling with Doug, Jasmin, Tyrone, Natasha, and a few Jack scenes are unlocked and won't change this walkthrough (much). Obviously I can't go into full detail on all the branching paths but once you've run through it once or twice you will have a much easier time finding the exact lifepath that you want.

This walkthrough isn't til the end of current content, just til Jessica confesses her love for you. But if I did it right you should be able to get through the entire reality TV show without losing face.

Enjoy

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit: I should add the following. Money is not super tight, but you can't afford to live on your own, get a boobjob, and a car, and all the tats. I guesstimate that you can get two of those. So a car+appartment+ one or two tattoos. You can make a little more money by selling nudes and doing camshows but I don't think that fits with good girl Ashley and it ruins the TVshow appearance.

Edit2: Quickly ran through till the end of current content. You 'win' the TV show flawlessly. Didn't see bimbo Eva though, I'm not sure if that's possible in this route as I don't yet know what triggers it exactly. But I'm sure dundun will figure that out in a future scene guide update.

Last edited:

Engelstein

Feb 17, 2018
I imagine if anything 0.30 is the beginning of the closure, still hoping on that epic threesome with Ash, Mom and Dad.

Reactions: obiwan

CoalPhelps

Aug 19, 2018
Is there anyone in the comments who speaks Russian? I mean, since 0.30 is probably the last update, then this game is not a bad thing to have a translation for that language.

BrokenAJ

Jul 23, 2017
I had some time to kill so I made a walkthrough as some of you were having trouble getting there.
This is, of course, not the one and only way. And I took some liberties by combining it with a full slut Eva route which requires Ashley to lose a tiny bit of purity. So if you're not into that take one of several hooks that let Eva redeem herself, I've marked them.

Also, pretty much every fling with Doug, Jasmin, Tyrone, Natasha, and a few Jack scenes are unlocked and won't change this walkthrough (much). Obviously I can't go into full detail on all the branching paths but once you've run through it once or twice you will have a much easier time finding the exact lifepath that you want.

This walkthrough isn't til the end of current content, just til Jessica confesses her love for you. But if I did it right you should be able to get through the entire reality TV show without losing face.

Enjoy

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit: I should add the following. Money is not super tight, but you can't afford to live on your own, get a boobjob, and a car, and all the tats. I guesstimate that you can get two of those. So a car+appartment+ one or two tattoos. You can make a little more money by selling nudes and doing camshows but I don't think that fits with good girl Ashley and it ruins the TVshow appearance.

Edit2: Quickly ran through till the end of current content. You 'win' the TV show flawlessly. Didn't see bimbo Eva though, I'm not sure if that's possible in this route as I don't yet know what triggers it exactly. But I'm sure dundun will figure that out in a future scene guide update.
Do u get it even if ash is addicted to cocaine? My ash is addicted(this really bothers me) and Im too lazy to start a new walkthrough

Bread Pitt

Apr 27, 2018
Do you get it even if ash is addicted to cocaine? My ash is addicted and this really bothers me but im too lazy to start a new walktrhough
No, you can only date the 'good' version of Jessica and you need to get her to quit drugs to get there. That is obviously hard to do if you are addicted yourself. In this lifepath I always end up being good enough to get the office job and that gets you into a relationship without a hitch.

If anyone has some really specific goals they're trying to obtain and trying to figure it out, feel free to post it and see if we can puzzle it out together. I'd also advise using the console to figure out if it's possible at all before trying to figure out where and how you get your good/bad points in a 'legit' playthrough.

BrokenAJ

Jul 23, 2017
No, you can only date the 'good' version of Jessica and you need to get her to quit drugs to get there. That is obviously hard to do if you are addicted yourself. In this lifepath I always end up being good enough to get the office job and that gets you into a relationship without a hitch.

If anyone has some really specific goals they're trying to obtain and trying to figure it out, feel free to post it and see if we can puzzle it out together. I'd also advise using the console to figure out if it's possible at all before trying to figure out where and how you get your good/bad points in a 'legit' playthrough.
Thanks man you are the real MVP. Jessica best girl

Reactions: thamaverick

popple

Jul 18, 2018
There is less and less content in the updates, and we have to wait longer and longer...
and that's logical : with so many routes and so many options (surgery, tattoos, dressing... for Ashley, but also for other characters), the work becomes harder and harder.
look at the image files used : 259 new images files for the update from 0.29Beta to 0.30 preview (and this is not the complete update !).
a total of 6184 image files at this time (using Unren).

for me the question is not the rythm of EKs production, but the content : what will be "new" from now, when there is already lesbian, incest, orgy, threesomes, cheating, drugs... ?
the game does not increase anymore.
we are waiting for the summum : Arthur and Iris, Eric knowing the truth about all cheating, the incest ways... but there could be some more with nymphomania (Ryan, Ethan, the gang...).
but i'm not sure EK is in this mood.
she did Ashley gone far, and she has to make the conclusions of the different routes.

4.70 star(s) 372 Votes