thedude

Aug 9, 2016
When 0.28 was released, Eva confirmed to a patron that there would be only 2 more updates. On the Q&A she said the endings would come after 0.30 is released.

So I believe 0.30 will be the of the story as a whole and after it comes the endings of each route.

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
She can get pregnant with her dad.
Actually,she can only say that she want to have a baby from her dad,just like the same way with Arthur(her sugar daddy),but she is not pregnant yet - I play both of this routes and on the end of the version(until now) she is not yet pregnant,so for now the only thing is that she can want to have a baby from one of her daddy's,but she is not pregnant! Maybe it will be in the next update,which some people say it will be the last one,so may be then she will be pregnant!

Sidra

Jul 24, 2018
Good Girl Gone Bad-0.29ALPHA (1.07 gb rar pc source)

208 mb rar unofficial market (pc&mac) compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
done by UnRen v0.7 (Sam@f95zone) & Cruncher v0.3.1(BAS@f95zone)
save file not working

jack518

May 28, 2018
Wait so for the Eric/eva threesome you need to have Eva not be a slut but then have her be a slut later? I don't understand

dundun

Jul 6, 2017
Wait so for the Eric/eva threesome you need to have Eva not be a slut but then have her be a slut later? I don't understand
Ahh, that doesn't sound right. Basically you need to still have sex with Eva and she can't be together with Dave. And she can't be a slut. I'll take another look at it.

Roderick2

May 6, 2019
Calm down... First you must push her to be a slut. Then, having a conversation at her room, tell her to stop. She will try at all costs to pleasure Dave and, later, will invite you to a threesome.

Redgy

Jan 17, 2018
Calm down... First you must push her to be a slut. Then, having a conversation at her room, tell her to stop. She will try at all costs to pleasure Dave and, later, will invite you to a threesome.
I think you got it mixed up a bit. The guy was asking how to get a threesome with Eva and Eric (not Eva and Dave) and there is no way Dave will be okay with this girlfriend fucking his best friend, while they're dating. I'm curious how to get that sex scene as well cuz none of the stuff I tried worked, even with the guide.

Windowsigh

Aug 31, 2018
I think you got it mixed up a bit. The guy was asking how to get a threesome with Eva and Eric (not Eva and Dave) and there is no way Dave will be okay with this girlfriend fucking his best friend, while they're dating. I'm curious how to get that sex scene as well cuz none of the stuff I tried worked, even with the guide.
You can have a promiscuous, but moral Eva if you let her go bad with Jack but bring her back with the blue option in her bedroom. If you also told Dave to break up with her, they will not get back together, and you will have a non-gang Eva open for funtimes.

Reactions: T800

Franziles

Oct 28, 2018
Maybe in the second game will be good daugther gone bad with the daugther of ashlay. So she is may 18 and a virgin and start to go out and make party. This would be a good second game i guess
:sneaky:

Redgy

Jan 17, 2018
You can have a promiscuous, but moral Eva if you let her go bad with Jack but bring her back with the blue option in her bedroom. If you also told Dave to break up with her, they will not get back together, and you will have a non-gang Eva open for funtimes.
Yeah, I've tried that but the next problem is a black guy Eva ends up banging and going steady with that I just can't avoid. She meets him at the night club and ends up going to his place even if Ashley tells him to buzz off. Then she dyes her hair blond and it's gg. So by the time a threesome option comes up Eva's somehow back to being a slut locked in another relationship ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

4.70 star(s) 372 Votes