meigame

Engaged Member
Dec 2, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no bitching.

Good Girl Gone Bad [v0.31 Preview] [EvaKiss] - Original Size: 1.14GB

Download PC (190MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
it was never meant to be the last update, it was the last "normal" update before working on the endings.
but later altered to second last to flesh out more story for bimbo ash before the endings.
Thanks for clearing that up is it just that storyline that's to be finished?

Maestro91

Aug 2, 2017
Which story is the relevant one this time then?
Edit: None of my saves have a continuation in them. Be that; pure Ash, bad, bimbo, etc...

Last edited:

JKH18

Jan 16, 2018
How is it self-explanatory? I had 0.30, downloaded this one and for me it ended at the very same spot as the previous one. And there's also no change log.
Self-explanatory as in what the word PREVIEW literally means. Meaning it's a preview version of the complete update, with only a couple of new events implemented. Change log usually gets updated when the complete update drops, though what's new in the preview has been mentioned if you check back a few pages.

Reactions: thamaverick

Dan5k74

Oct 6, 2017
Does anybody have the changelog? I don't see any new scenes continuing from my saves.
As for v0.31 Preview, I don't think there's anyone who shared the changelog in this thread, but you can find some details about its content in the posts of some EvaKiss's patrons on page 592.

Reactions: FallenLondon
4.70 star(s) 374 Votes