Satiro

Aug 7, 2017
Anyone knows about DLC??? info? pictures? SOMETHING?
i´m waiting endings for Jasmin, Nat, Kevin etc...

laliandra

May 2, 2019
will jazmin get some love as "dlc" content? :unsure:
straight from EvaKiss:
I’d recommend you start a new game a play all the way through to the end, that way you’ll get to experience GGGB as I intended since it’s conception. Then you can come back and check how the endings change with your other playthroughs. If you go directly to the ending from a previous savegame I fear the experience and impact can end up feeling a little underwhelming jut by itself, but I can’t be a good judge about it, since I’m the creator… Also, some of you might find there are some specific paths or npc’s that are somewhat neglected in the endings(NAtasha, Jasmin, cuck Eric). I plan on adding a bit more content about them in v1.1, but I had to prioritise what to include in v1.0. I have a lot of ideas and I wanted to do many things that I had to cut, or I would never finish this off! They say sometimes less is more, and I have some trouble implementing that, but there’s a limit to how many branches, complexity and content I can manage! But as I said, I will add to it in the near future.

Jul 28, 2019
Reactions: DrackDrap

Ozel

Game Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
Hi all, I've made a compressed version!

Good Girl Gone Bad [v1.0 Final] [EvaKiss] PC/Linux/Mac Compressed

Original Size: 1.38 GB
Compressed: 244 MB

Tools used: Unren v0.8 by Sam
Cruncher v0.4.1 by bas

This version is UNOFFICIAL. Lossy compression used. Compression reduces image/sound/video/animation quality and can cause the game to break, download at your own risk!

PC/Linux: | |
Mac: Will update when Mac links are available :)

Enjoy! :D

Last edited:

Pussycat4f

Dec 31, 2018
Hi all, I've made a compressed version!

Good Girl Gone Bad [v1.0] [EvaKiss] PC/Linux/Mac Compressed

Original Size: 1.38 GB
Compressed: 244 MB

Tools used: Unren v0.8 by Sam
Cruncher v0.4.1 by bas

This version is UNOFFICIAL. Lossy compression used. Compression reduces image/sound/video/animation quality and can cause the game to break, download at your own risk!

PC/Linux: | |
Mac: Will update when Mac links are available :)

Enjoy! :D
Hi.
I have a question. Is this the 1.0 final version or 1.0 alpha compressed?

4.70 star(s) 372 Votes