VN - Ren'Py - Completed - Good Girl Gone Bad [v1.2 Jasmin DLC] [Eva Kiss]

1. 4.00 star(s)

maisbordeldemerde

That's a very good VN with an original design attached to it. I love the characters & design of this VN even though it might not suit to everyone. The storyline is pretty good too, not that uncommon with all these games around here where you got to corrupt your hero but it's nicely done. I'd recommend at least to anyone to try it out.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

Lepz

Pretty decent game, enjoy the content. The storyline is a bit different than the usual and is exploring something you don't see that often, so a pretty unique game in that regard. The gameplay is simple but satisfying for a VN. The Art is pretty decent too. Seems to be getting new content at a pretty decent rate too. So looking quite forward to it.
    6,5~7/10.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

cuddlepuddle

Where to start with this.....
    the characters are so much more 3D (in personality) compared to most games out there - funny since the artwork is 2D hand-drawn (and absolutely fantastic).
    Hard to believe that English is not the dev's first language.
    Every choice you make impacts the game further down the line in ways that you never quite expect.
    Can't wait for more (only at v0.2 right now)
  4. 5.00 star(s)

d34dsp4wn

Really well written game. Too short, but awesome for an initial release.

Characters are decently written. The choices make an actual appreciable impact on your relationships, which I find missing from other games.