Namco15

LESS TALKING MORE RAIDING!
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2016
We need more novels like this one :p thanks for sharing DragonL .

IvoryOwl

Mar 29, 2017
You know its a good game when you see your character going through a bunch of hardships and you feel for them. Not many games allow you to form that connection, let alone care, though now I'm starting to wonder if it will be possible to be a bit more adventurous while remaining a good person or if we will be forced to become corrupt.

mav2099

May 28, 2017
I have to admit that I am addicted to this game and can't wait for more. Thanks for posting.

Myla

May 13, 2017
Really would like to try the updated version but it just simply won't open. The 0.1 version will open but 0.3 doesn't do anything at all. Double-click, right-click & open, right-click & run as admin . . . nothing :(

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
LOL, she panicked :) I like her.

Brickman

May 26, 2017
LOL, she panicked :) I like her.
Lol she's really naive for someone who creates this kinds of games (assuming she's a she). But is very open as a dev and looks very open and honest about everything. The community is nice and so it's the game.

mikelinez

May 11, 2017
Lol she's really naive for someone who creates this kinds of games (assuming she's a she). But is very open as a dev and looks very open and honest about everything. The community is nice and so it's the game.
She probably got a bit of a shock when she lost 10% in 24hours. If V0.4 continues with her usual standards, I am sure she will be near $2000 by the end of the month.

ThorMcBalbo

May 12, 2017
from the author:

I've finished writing v 0.4. Now all I have to do is the proofreading and the beta will be up for +$10 patrons. So I'm guessing in a couple of days :)

Reactions: 8mes

stoper

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
That's...not much of a spoiler. If you haven't played the game that pic means nothing and if you have played the game it was quite plainly spelled out that that would be an outcome if you made a certain decision.
There are not that much images in this type of games, I prefer to see everything inside the game. The author herself posts those images as links, so only those who don't mind would see them. Besides, it's not like tags cost money.

Brickman

May 26, 2017
Played the beta, awesome stuff. I'm amazed at how this dev delivers. You'll have to replay it multiple times to find out all possible paths/outcomes. The relationships between characters are really well developed and are varied, SPOILER ahead
for example, Eva can become naugthy or stay good. You can have a big argument with her, either you get mad at her or she gets mad at you, and later you have the option to bully her if you're bad or she bullies you if she's bad....

Very sexy art and the story has me hooked, I already want to play next version!

Reactions: maliwanner
4.70 star(s) 374 Votes