Tecton

May 25, 2017
Would be nice to have a changelog posted on the main page, for people who want to know how much is added or changed.

Macheto

Jun 7, 2017
I love this game. One I proudly support... One of the scenes in .4 are even inspired by my suggestion :D

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
Was it just me, or was there very little in this update that increased the bad-girl stat? I did quite a few "bad-girl" things and it barely moved.

Reactions: Sharku

chipsiup

Aug 12, 2016
How many scenes are added to this version? So far I've found the restaurant scene with Eric's dad, the massage scene, and the drawing scene with Dave.

Is there any new scenes with Jack or Tyrone?

Nov 26, 2016
How many scenes are added to this version? So far I've found the restaurant scene with Eric's dad, the massage scene, and the drawing scene with Dave.

Is there any new scenes with Jack or Tyrone?
Nah. Tyrone is non existent and the most you can do with Jack is get blown off for being clingy.

Wonder how the bookshop job will progress depending on your choice. I denied it but then she mentioned she would offer it to her father. :pokerFace:

Brickman

May 26, 2017
Update was kinda short, but alot of dialogue so... understandable. And that restaurant scene was preeety hot.
She wrote that on her patreon:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I think she has a point. this is wat separates this game from all the others that are only a collection of fetish scenes one after the other without any coherence.

4.70 star(s) 374 Votes