msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
OK then. Maybe I'm a complete noob or blame it on English being not my native, but what shall it mean then - like 'downgraded' or what?
DLC are usually used to indicate additional content for the main game which was added later. These content could be free or for nominal price and needed to be downloaded from the game server or website directly, hence the name.

DLC could be
1. additional free content released by dev as a bonus or fun for the players (eg: stanalone christmas theme game)
2. addition to story or gameplay to improve the game (eg: skins or equipment for Dragon Age or Expansion pack for World of Warcraft)
3. alterations to the game to fix issues or due to negative feedback (eg: mass effect)

Reactions: Dysphorika

Casual Voyeur

Formerly 'decent'
Donor
Nov 27, 2018
After a long break I'm currently playing GGGB again.

I always thought that choices written in blue font are "good" and award good karma while "red" choices are bad and award bad karma, but that doesn't (always) seem to be the case:

screenshot0005.png

I don't think it's a good idea -> gives nothing (so, why the blue font?)
Let's get high -> awards bad karma (so, why no red font?)
No thanks -> awards good karma (so, why no blue font?)

Anyone has a clue what the font colours mean?
To me their use seems pretty random...

Flash001

AKA Curious Pervert
Game Compressor
Donor
Jun 26, 2017

I always thought that choices written in blue font are "good" and award good karma while "red" choices are bad and award bad karma, but that doesn't (always) seem to be the case:

View attachment 601323

The red or blue options do not give you anything but appear only if you have been good or bad enough iirc. Say, you are getting the blue font because you are above certain good points. This is my opinion but I may be wrong.

Brickman

May 26, 2017

View attachment 601323

The options that award good or bad points don't appear in any color. Blue options appear only if you have a certain amount of good points, and red ones if you have bad points. So those are special options you only get if your good or bad points are high enough

Reactions: Casual Voyeur

Sherka

Oct 1, 2017

View attachment 601323

The chooses in blue in the general are to say that this is the good option, what a good Ashley would do, some of those good chooses are only accessible with a certain number of good points, I think I remember that in particular that of the image if you not select the blue chooses then later in the game, when Jess stays one night with Ash and Jess says she wants some drug you can't tell her that she must leave that vice, lowering the possibility that Jess will become a good girl.

Reactions: Casual Voyeur

darkrage6

Mar 30, 2020
Discovered this great game yesterday, played it from 8PM until 3 in the morning and so far i've been playing it again all afternoon trying different choices. I'm wondering-how do I get Ashley to agree to a threesome between her, Jasmin and Jack? I thought I needed to spend more time with Jack so I took every opportunity to spend time with him I could(Except for the one part where you have to choose between him and Jasmin)but that didn't give me the choice to do the threesome, so i'm guessing I need to have a certain amount of good points to get that choice right?

Reactions: msleomac

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
Discovered this great game yesterday, played it from 8PM until 3 in the morning and so far i've been playing it again all afternoon trying different choices. I'm wondering-how do I get Ashley to agree to a threesome between her, Jasmin and Jack? I thought I needed to spend more time with Jack so I took every opportunity to spend time with him I could(Except for the one part where you have to choose between him and Jasmin)but that didn't give me the choice to do the threesome, so i'm guessing I need to have a certain amount of good points to get that choice right?
You need to be in a committed relationship with Jack.
Had threesomes with him before (easiest is Jessica and Natasha, Eve also possible but tricky).
Slept with Jasmine and be good friends with her.
The choice between Jack and Jasmine choose Jack always. (Jack is the main character and Jasmine is supporting. Blowing her off once dosn't make a difference)

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
Welcome to the wonderful world of GGGB. There is still a lot you probably haven't discovered yet. Enjoy

Reactions: Prinzessfreya

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
You need to be in a committed relationship with Jack.
Had threesomes with him before (easiest is Jessica and Natasha, Eve also possible but tricky).
Slept with Jasmine and be good friends with her.
The choice between Jack and Jasmine choose Jack always. (Jack is the main character and Jasmine is supporting. Blowing her off once dosn't make a difference)
Just want to add that you don't need to be in a commited relationship with Jack, just be in a good relationship and having sex with him. (so you can choose to just stay fuckbuddies instead of becoming his girlfriend).

Reactions: msleomac

darkrage6

Mar 30, 2020
Just want to add that you don't need to be in a commited relationship with Jack, just be in a good relationship and having sex with him. (so you can choose to just stay fuckbuddies instead of becoming his girlfriend).
Thanks, i'll be sure to do that.

Also when Eva is your girlfriend, is it possible to do a threesome with her and Jessica? I'm also going to check if it's possible to do a threesome with her and Jasmin.

4.70 star(s) 374 Votes