darkrage6

Mar 30, 2020
OK managed to get that scene and damn was it hot! Now i'm wondering if it's possible to get Jessica or Eva to have sex with your mom.

Didn't have any luck getting the Jasmin/Jack/Ashley threesome scene though and that was despite being Jack's girlfriend, I guess maybe I didn't have enough bad points to get the option? In trying to get that though I did manage to learn you can actually get into a relationship with Jessica, stumbled into that purely by chance but i'm glad I did.

Last edited:

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
OK managed to get that scene and damn was it hot! Now i'm wondering if it's possible to get Jessica or Eva to have sex with your mom.

Didn't have any luck getting the Jasmin/Jack/Ashley threesome scene though and that was despite being Jack's girlfriend, I guess maybe I didn't have enough bad points to get the option? In trying to get that though I did manage to learn you can actually get into a relationship with Jessica, stumbled into that purely by chance but i'm glad I did.
Only threesome with Mom is with her boyfriend.

Ash Jessica and Eve, Ash Jessica and Nat is possible. Plus Jack Tyronne Bubbha Doug and that guy from college.

darkrage6

Mar 30, 2020
Yeah managed to get the first two, what are all the requirements for getting the Jasmin/Ashley/Jack threesome though? Already tried being Jack's girlfriend and that didn't work. I guess maybe I didn't have enough "bad" points?

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
Yeah managed to get the first two, what are all the requirements for getting the Jasmin/Ashley/Jack threesome though? Already tried being Jack's girlfriend and that didn't work. I guess maybe I didn't have enough "bad" points?
Hard for me to say without knowing at what point you're deviating from the path, but I can say you don't need Ash to be a bad girl to have the threesome.

I'm gonna be making a big guess here, but after taking a quick look at the code, I think the problem is that you are commiting to your relationship with Jack, if you choose to commit to your relationship with Jack, you can't access the threesome content with Jasmin.

There are 2 ways around this as far as I can see, first you can just not be in a relationship at all, stay single but be having sex with Jack, this should give you the option for the threesome.

Second, if you want to be Jack's girlfriend, then you need to not have an orgy with Tyrone's friends after the poolparty nor become Tyrone's muse, if you do either of those you will be forced to choose between either commiting to your relationship with Jack or breaking up with him. After that, if you have been having sex with other people while dating Jack, you will be given a choice between commiting to your relationship with Jack or to keep on cheating, you must choose "keep on cheating". This should let you have the threesome with Jasmin.

darkrage6

Mar 30, 2020
OK tried the first option, I had sex with Jack without getting into a relationship with anybody else(though I did have sex with others like Jessica and Nat) and the option STILL didn't pop up for me, so do I just have sex with Jack and Jasmin and nobody else in order to get the threesome option to show up?

Guess i'll try option #2 then.

darkrage6

Mar 30, 2020
Well I give up, I managed to get the "keep cheating on Jack" choice, I took it and the threesome with Jasmin option STILL didn't pop up.

At this point I guess i'll just have to hope someone else gets that scene in a playthrough on Youtube or something, cause i'm sure as hell not able to do it no matter what it seems.

I don't suppose someone on here feels like getting that particular scene and recording it and posting it on Youtube?

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
The way I played was

I dumped Eric in the beginning.

Didn't let Eve sleep with Jack.

Had lesbian relationship with Eve Jess and Nat. Had threesome with Jack with Jessica and Natasha.

Slept with Jasmine and spend time with her (I played both options where I am concerned about her feelings and also sex friends).

Any option i had with Jack i always went for the blue option.

Danced and Kissed him at the club. Went all the way in the car. When meeting him with girls again spend night with him.

Had black bikini and navel piercing when going to the beach. (I didn't have any tatoos but that gives bonus points with Jack) and went all the way with Jack. (Avoid bringing Nat to be safe)

Didnt go full frontal on instagram and after the paparazzi incident chose the second option. Leads to date and chose to be girlfriend

Committed to Jack. Didn't sleep with any other guys.

Choose red options while sex with Jack.

And of course helped him against his brother.

Just heads up I played Jacks route as good and bad. in good route never became famous and got on TV.
In bad route went on TV. in this route I danced with tyronne to get the Music video gig but rejected him. I also refused to be recorded with Jack (Also played where i allowed it).

This is all I remember. Hope it helps. Try not being a very good friend with Jasmine where in apartment you just want to have sex. Might help

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
Well I give up, I managed to get the "keep cheating on Jack" choice, I took it and the threesome with Jasmin option STILL didn't pop up.

At this point I guess i'll just have to hope someone else gets that scene in a playthrough on Youtube or something, cause i'm sure as hell not able to do it no matter what it seems.

I don't suppose someone on here feels like getting that particular scene and recording it and posting it on Youtube?
Okay, sorry I couldn't respond earlier, I checked the game's code more thoroughly, there is a bug. The game errouneously checks if Eric is Ash's boyfriend instead of Jack to enable the threesome in the "bad girl" path. So you cannot hire Jasmin for a threesome with Jack, it is only possible if she offers to do it, and that only happens if you get to be close friends with Jasmin.

So to get the Jack + Jasmin threesome, you need to get to this scene: unknown.png
and choose the blue option, the blue option will only be available if you had a talk with Jasmin before having sex with her in her apartment (ask what she expects of you exactly) and Ash is not a bimbo nor a thug (gangmember).

If you choose the blue option, instead of getting a booty call with Jasmin, she will ask Ash out for a genuine date, if you did the things I mentioned previously (avoid sex with Tyrone or his posse after the poolparty orgy, choose to keep on cheating on Jack or being single), then you should get this: unknown.png

Hope this helps, sorry for not answering earlier.

Reactions: msleomac

darkrage6

Mar 30, 2020
Speaking of dad, it's really weird how there's a scene with Ashley sleeping in her dad's bed while topless that you can only get if you have enough good points yet there's no option to have sex with him no matter how many bad points you get. Odd.

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
It's not weird. Because to get that scene Ash needs to be compassionate and supportive (Good girl). Otherwise, she dismisses her dad as a pathetic loser and doesn't go for him. It's not like her dad is either hot or rich (which is usually the guys she goes for). Same reason why bad Ashley tends to cuck Eric more instead of corrupting him.

inopia

Apr 3, 2017
I played and replayed this game a bunch, but never got the option to live with her dad, how do you accomplish that?

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
I played and replayed this game a bunch, but never got the option to live with her dad, how do you accomplish that?
You need to be in relationship with dad to get that option.
1. Always choose blue option with him and spend time with him when you can
2. Choose incest option when using dildos
3. Have 20 GP when you go celebrate his job

4.70 star(s) 372 Votes