Poopinmybutt

Apr 21, 2019
I downloaded it and it show just white file that connot be opened.
I had a problem opening the archive too. Something has apparently changed with the proprietary RAR format in recent years. I had a years-old version of 7zip that couldn't open it but official RARsoft software could (WinRar or "RAR" on Google play), but by updating to 7zip v19 I could open it.

tl;dr get the latest 7zip

Mar 10, 2019
I had a problem opening the archive too. Something has apparently changed with the proprietary RAR format in recent years. I had a years-old version of 7zip that couldn't open it but official RARsoft software could (WinRar or "RAR" on Google play), but by updating to 7zip v19 I could open it.

tl;dr get the latest 7zip
that worked thanks

Zxevian

Apr 21, 2020
One of the best corruption games I have ever played. So much content, so many paths, meanwhile keeping things realistic and engaging. Ashley is a very fun blank slate and being a redhead is a biiig plus! :p

But then I can praise the game for a long long time so I'll spare you the headache

Can anyone recommend similar games with similar art style and engaging characters? It'd be a big plus if it's 2D and the character/avatar changes according to our choices just like Ashley. I know Eva is working on Our Red String at the moment and it looks pretty promising!

BeboWTF

Nov 13, 2019
Good Girl Gone Bad [v1.2 Jasmin DLC] [EvaKiss]

SPANISH TRANSLATION - TRADUCCIÓN AL ESPAÑOL

With the permission of its great creator 'EvaKiss', whom I thank for such a good game, especially script and drawings created, I upload a semi-automatic translation in Spanish.
I would have liked this translation to be manual, but it is very long and I have not been able to go over it completely, so if you see any big mistake, I will
you pass by and I'm trying to fix it as soon as possible.
I hope you enjoy it.
Greetings. Darax ;)

Con el permiso de su gran creadora 'EvaKiss', a la cual doy las gracias por tan buen juego, sobre todo guion y dibujos creados, subo una traducción semi-automática en Español.
Esta traducción me hubiera gustado que hubiera sido manual, pero es muy larga y no he podido repasarla completamente, con lo cual si veis algún fallo gordo, me lo
pasáis y lo intento reparar lo antes posible.
Espero que lo disfrutéis.
Un saludo. Darax ;)
How I can translate the Android port game? This file doesnt work for i

ameliawang

May 23, 2020
I am a player from China. GGGB is one of the best female protagonist games I've ever played. With many branches and meaningful choices, I couldn’t help but stay up late to finish the first ending. If possible, I would like to ask if you have any idea to add Hugo DLC? He is really handsome.

Dysphorika

May 5, 2019
I am a player from China. GGGB is one of the best female protagonist games I've ever played. With many branches and meaningful choices, I couldn’t help but stay up late to finish the first ending. If possible, I would like to ask if you have any idea to add Hugo DLC? He is really handsome.
I really doubt it, EvaKiss is already working in another game.

Vincent654

Jul 1, 2018
I haven't play this games, is it worth to play? The MC look not attractive for me rather I should correct the Art beauty is got problem well rather better then random 3D their look are almost same.

Mesmerizet

Mar 14, 2020
Does anyone know all the possible endings in this game? There seems to be endless endings and I've discovered almost 20+ possibilities but I'd like to know all possibilities basically.

Mesmerizet

Mar 14, 2020
Does anyone know all the possible endings in this game? There seems to be endless endings and I've discovered almost 20+ possibilities but I'd like to know all possibilities basically.
Fucking wow. Used JDMOD and realized a "few" of the possibilities. Never knew you could end up with Jack as I never did in 5-6 playthroughs. He was either friendzoned or dom.

TBT we really need a spreadsheet of possibilities in this game as there are infinite. Even more than BaDIK I guess, which was one of my old time favorites I guess.

EvaKiss is definitely a good creator, I'll probably sub to him/her on Patreon soon too. Tried out ORS and its good as well. +1

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
Is there a way to not have your choices go to shit in the asking/drinking game in the bar with Iris, Eva, Jack and Tyrone? All your bad choices are getting outed no matter what I answer.
Like, I don't want Iris and Eva to know Tyrone was told Ashley is single.

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
The game is amazing, if it ever released on a platform like Steam I'd buy again in a heartbeat. Pledged on patreon immediately and more than happy to throw money to anything that's even just close in terms of quality.
I like how thorough it is with branching out based on choices. I haven't found a pregnancy route where Ashley was a slut though, that would be nice.

4.70 star(s) 374 Votes