Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018

Our Red String teaser (5) Revealing characters

I'm going to start revealing the silhouettes of the characters I've been posting before during these next days. Each day a poll will be made where you guys can vote for the character you want to be revealed. There are 14 main characters and 7 secondary characters shown so far, and one of this second group will be revealed every 2 days.

Be quick and let me know which character yo want to see first!

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018

Our Red String teaser (6) Revealing characters (2)

So you chose number 2, and here she is! Her name is Holly and, as you can see, she looks quite timid. What do you think about her?

-------

I started a discussion thread for Our Red String, because there is none, the game is not released yet, and if you are honest, the Our Red String posts in this GGGB thread are off topic. So before a mod comes with his hammer go look here for all upcoming posts about Our Red String: https://f95zone.to/threads/our-red-string-new-evakiss-game-discussion-thread.47618/

Last edited:

Brickman

May 26, 2017

Our Red String teaser (6) Revealing characters (2)

So you chose number 2, and here she is! Her name is Holly and, as you can see, she looks quite timid. What do you think about her?

Damn, she looks really cute. And the art seems to have improved from GGGB, the linework looks smoother. The silhouette and the revealed drawing have different poses, too, so it seems characters will have different poses an not only different faces in the game?

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
This game has been "complete" for a while, are they actually done adding content now? I just prefer finished games at this point.
I believe it may only get new content as a DLC if some rich patron insists while being generous. Or if the new game fails to succeed, then she may decide to continue GGGB.

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
This game has been "complete" for a while, are they actually done adding content now? I just prefer finished games at this point.
Yes the game is complete. There was plans to add 3 DLC to give closure to 3 characters whose arc Evakiss could not include in the main game. 2 of them for Natasha and Jasmine have been uploaded and completed. The third was for Alpha Eric but as of now it will not be done as Evakiss has moved on to new project.

Maybe in the future

bauman

Sep 11, 2018
Yeah, Eva Kiss has been bleeding patrons since version 1.0 of GGGB, so it makes sense she crunches the release of the new game. Don't expected the teased cucked Eric dlc any time soon, if ever.

4.70 star(s) 374 Votes