msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
how do you get the threesome with jasmin and jack? and where is the latest version of the scene guide?
Need to be in relationship with Jack and had threesome with Jess or Nat. And slept with Jasmine. Being in good terms is a must

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
Does this Jasmin dlc patch give a full submissive relationship with Jasmin ending?

And is there any sex scenes at all with the fat bitch Rosa or as Ashley likes to call her in her head the land whale?

The reason behind that question is because a psychotic bitch like Rosa could be into some rather kinky dominant shit where she put Ashley in her place and keeps her there, like if your given a choice that she thinks to herself what the fuck is that bitches problem, but why am i getting wet just thinking about what she'll do to me next time? Maybe being her bitch might not be so bad.

✧Darax✧

May 5, 2019
Good Girl Gone Bad [v1.2 Jasmin DLC] [EvaKiss]

****** SPANISH TRANSLATION ******

Good_Girl_Gone_Bad SPANISH by Darax.jpg
-- UPDATE 30-10-21 .- Some translation bugs are being fixed --

With the permission of its great creator 'EvaKiss', whom I thank for such a good game, especially script and drawings created, I upload a semi-automatic translation in Spanish.
I would have liked this translation to be manual, but it is very long and I have not been able to go over it completely, so if you see any big mistake, I will
you pass by and I'm trying to fix it as soon as possible.
I hope you enjoy it.
Greetings. Darax ;)

-- UPDATE 30-10-21.- Se están reparando algunos fallos en la traducción --
Con el permiso de su gran creadora 'EvaKiss', a la cual doy las gracias por tan buen juego, sobre todo guion y dibujos creados, subo una traducción semi-automática en Español.
Esta traducción me hubiera gustado que hubiera sido manual, pero es muy larga y no he podido repasarla completamente, con lo cual si veis algún fallo gordo, me lo pasáis y lo intento reparar lo antes posible.
Espero que lo disfrutéis.
Un saludo. Darax ;)

Last edited:

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
Does this Jasmin dlc patch give a full submissive relationship with Jasmin ending?

And is there any sex scenes at all with the fat bitch Rosa or as Ashley likes to call her in her head the land whale?

The reason behind that question is because a psychotic bitch like Rosa could be into some rather kinky dominant shit where she put Ashley in her place and keeps her there, like if your given a choice that she thinks to herself what the fuck is that bitches problem, but why am i getting wet just thinking about what she'll do to me next time? Maybe being her bitch might not be so bad.
Sorry no full submission scene with Jasmine. More romantic or lusty depending on your type and relationship.

No sex scenes whatsoever with Rosa I'm afraid. But kudos to your imagination. Your in the right place (y)

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
Sorry no full submission scene with Jasmine. More romantic or lusty depending on your type and relationship.

No sex scenes whatsoever with Rosa I'm afraid. But kudos to your imagination. Your in the right place (y)
Is there at least a full ending with Jasmin? The last time i played this was on the 1.0 patch.

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
Is there at least a full ending with Jasmin? The last time i played this was on the 1.0 patch.
Yes there is. And as i mentioned depends on your relationship with Jasmine.

Also if you are playing the first time after v1.0 please note that there is ending for Natasha also.

Reactions: Scotsman1989

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
Yes there is. And as i mentioned depends on your relationship with Jasmine.

Also if you are playing the first time after v1.0 please note that there is ending for Natasha also.
Nice one, thanks for the info.

I always prefer to try and make her a good girl, which means a romantic ending with Jasmin, JACKPOT though knowing her she will still like to have some dominant fun with Ash. Also a damn shame Rosa doesnae get to have fun with her, ah well maybe in a different game by Evakiss.

I love femdom, futa/trans and bbw, so a dominant bbw or dickgirl is definately a hell of a lot of fun to see.

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
For some time I'm playing this game with an upscaled and slightly modified (menus) version. So if anyone is interested, here's the 1440p upscaled version I made:

Didn't come across any issues, but still it's possible that there may be resolution issues escaped my eyes or incompatibilities with different systems, so no guarantees. Mostly played with 1080p displays, upscaled for sharper images.

Original 720p vs upscaled 1440p

vendthugwilson4.png vendthugwilson4.jpg

Last edited:

bonerland

Dec 28, 2017
hello, short question: is it possible to have both, Ashley and Eva, inside the Gang and dealing?
Yes. You have to be a bit of a good girl first so that Eva gets tempted to cheat with Jack, but once you get in the club and start doing drugs in their with Wilson, you can go hog wild.

Brickman

May 26, 2017
hello, short question: is it possible to have both, Ashley and Eva, inside the Gang and dealing?
Yes, in fact if you want Ashley to successfully overthrow Enrico and become the leader of the gang you need Eva's help, so you need to get her on the gang and stay in good terms with her

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
Yes you need Eva to be on drugs and be sexually active. Join the gang and stay friendly with her. You get one choice to be independent member or gang slut.

From there its how addicted to drugs you are. If your a full addict you just end up a sex slave. Avoiding the drugs gives you a chance to take over the gang with Enrico or the other guy.

Reactions: bosa43

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
I replayed this after a long time.
Didn't see much of Jasmin in the end (fine by me) but I discovered a new end where Jessica ends up with Dave. And damn was it worth it. Jessica is so beautiful in those frames.
Bravo.

anna_subCD

Jun 4, 2018
i loves me some Jasmine (unusual, since i generally prefer my t-girls passive) but Jess/Dave is indeed very cute. i wish there was an option for a committed Jess/Dave/Ashley trio.

Reactions: Malkovichi
4.70 star(s) 372 Votes