msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
can someone recomend games like this one???
Our Red String - Same Dev. Still to find a game that satisfied me like GGGB

Jessica O'Neil Hard News is the closest but it is on hiatus now.

These are some of the games I am playing now with branching content
A Mothers Love
Vinland Saga
Private Cases
Shattered - Includes straight gay and transexual content
Depraved Awaking

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
I came for titillation... I was not expecting such great characterization and writing. I was moved to happy tears seeing Jess have a happy ending after seeing her demise in the bad ending prior... it was like a big "this could have been your life" moment and I was happy for this virtual side character to see her turn out well adjusted.

My only disappointment with this game is Ashley's enjoyment of the few scenes in which she is assaulted. Her inner monologue saying things like "but I liked it..." when she has all good points and is being molested by her future father in law/gang member/shower tranny. I would have liked a scene or two where the good girl is in a bad situation and doesn't like it.
Amen. This game's writing is really amazing, especially for good Ashley when all of the supporting characters get what they deserved. It's so satisfying sending Arthur into prison.

The way I see it, her enjoyment doesn't come from being either good or bad but simply from being Ashley. She is very submissive deep down. Even when she tries to stay on the "good" path and not fall headfirst into depravity, she can't help herself but feel the certain animal thrill and get turned on by all the nasty things that can happen with her. She may feel shame afterward but can't suppress those feelings. After all, this is why she is tempted so much throughout the game to just not give a damn for once, explore her darkest desires and go "Bad". Because she has it in her.

Satiro

Aug 7, 2017
these dlcs were made....are Jasmin and Nat DLCs but i think one´s left....Eva said that she would like to create more Eric cuckold scenes....

Lamonitha28

Apr 12, 2020
Hello, thanks for your work, I need help to know how I can make the translation work on Android, I open the game on Android and download the patch. Nothing appears in Spanish, I don't know how to do it.

help....

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
She is very submissive deep down. Even when she tries to stay on the "good" path and not fall headfirst into depravity,
Depends on the routes.

I only play the lesbian stuff and she isn't submissive in those but when I played Jasmine's she was.

There is no depravity in the lesbian routes so can't comment on shame or nasty things, boh of those are romance based. I never touched any of the guys or did any of the cam stuff so my Ash was good girl that stayed good.

Got a decent career, ended up with someone she loved and no moral stains.

I had to play Jasmine's route to get a look at the edgier side of things but even her route ends in a pretty romantic way which was actually pretty sweet.

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
Depends on the routes.

I only play the lesbian stuff and she isn't submissive in those but when I played Jasmine's she was.

There is no depravity in the lesbian routes so can't comment on shame or nasty things, boh of those are romance based. I never touched any of the guys or did any of the cam stuff so my Ash was good girl that stayed good.

Got a decent career, ended up with someone she loved and no moral stains.

I had to play Jasmine's route to get a look at the edgier side of things but even her route ends in a pretty romantic way which was actually pretty sweet.
Well, sure, some routes are quite romantic and sweet but it doesn't mean that she's not submissive in those routes, just that she doesn't get to realize for herself that she likes this sort of thing.

Countsiz

Dec 27, 2019
Love this game. So many different outcomes. Great visuals. The stories are nice. I never get bored of playing this game. Have it downloaded on both PC and mobile and both versions are great..

Last edited:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Well, sure, some routes are quite romantic and sweet but it doesn't mean that she's not submissive in those routes, just that she doesn't get to realize for herself that she likes this sort of thing.
Of course that's what it means.

If she doesn't show any signs of being submissive on those routes then she isn't submissive on those routes.

There is a reason choices exist, to shape the character to your liking. If people don't play her as a submissive then to them she isn't. To you she might be but that isn't universally true.

B0SS_LADY

Mar 22, 2019
EvaKiss said for each route you get a completely different Ashley. Thug Ash, Bimbo Ash, and Good Ash are like different characters. Ashley will always have some inner monologues to explain her actions (or rather the actions that the players choose for her), to make excuses for suddenly turning from a shy smart girl into a stupid thug/bimbo in just a few months.

Reactions: Dysphorika
4.70 star(s) 372 Votes