Justanx

Donor
Feb 3, 2017
I like his set up, she can be a good girl. However, she is done with all these losers. She might go and get drunk, but she can say no. Annoying boyfriend check.

Kaparzo

Donor
Nov 14, 2016
Love the game! Can't wait for it to have more content. Went ahead and pledged as well, this kind of creators need more support.

Also, I think we should add the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
tag, which I'm very happy to have in this game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Namco15

Drizzlewhistle

May 19, 2017
I can never get enough of titles that have female protagonists who get tempted to go to the dark side!

This game also has a very mature feel to it, which some other titles lack. Props to Evakiss for doing a damn fine job!

Any other suggestions for titles like this? Not DMD, but more like this and Katie's corruption?

chipsiup

Aug 12, 2016
Hold on... is there an incest route in the game? I just saw a screenshot on a different forum where Ashley is in bed with Dad, who seems to be drunk and groping her tits.

Brickman

May 26, 2017
Can't wait. Eva Kiss delivers more content in two weeks than most creators in a month. But man I hate cliffhangers

Brickman

May 26, 2017
Such a well made game. Quality writing, multiple choices and paths to take, interesting and diverse characters, good looking art style.
The fact that this dev makes less than a half of some of the trash we see on Patreon is a fucking crime.
It's really weird that with 250+ patrons the dev only makes $1000ish, while other awful, cookie-cutter games make $2000-3000 with a similar amount of patrons. I hope this game ends up getting the credit it deserves, if not we'll end up buried in the same 3d-crap-absurd-plot Patreon games that flood the scene.

stoper

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
It's really weird that with 250+ patrons the dev only makes $1000ish, while other awful, cookie-cutter games make $2000-3000 with a similar amount of patrons. I hope this game ends up getting the credit it deserves, if not we'll end up buried in the same 3d-crap-absurd-plot Patreon games that flood the scene.
It's not weird. Her pledge tiers are just much lower than the other money-grabbers - you get the latest updates with just a week delay for merely $1. 3 bucks and you get the latest version with no delay. And that's at least one update per month, mind you. And from a developer who has made 10 posts on her page in the last 10 days. The content you see in the last version is from less than 2 months of work. The 1K she makes now is a small portion of what such a quality game and a dedicated developer deserve.

Darth Helmet

May The Schwartz Be With You
Respected User
Donor
Apr 7, 2017
I enjoyed the game and the many different choices that you can make. Hope we can expand on the Boyfreind's dad story on the next version.

Reactions: Dflik
4.70 star(s) 372 Votes