Seeking Good H games?

tpopop

Feb 26, 2020
I'm looking for a nice little time sink game. Not something super complicated that I'll need a manual to manage. Preferably something I can play with just the mouse, but WASD is ok for movement(not hard requirement, but preferred). 2D animated is ideal

Games I liked: Four Elements, Summertime Saga, Rogue Like, Something Unlimited, This Romantic World

I'm ok with Sim kinds of games. trying to avoid sprite stuff as I don't want to have to squint to see pixels. I'd like something with a lot of sex options(in terms of women). I like customization as well, but it's just a nice touch not a hard requirement

I sank a lot of time into Summertime Saga and Four Elements because they have a lot of content and both have an engaging story with actual choices. I'm not looking to have a clicking simulator though. Nobody likes having to get arthritis just to get somewhere. Too much talking is a bad mark in my opinion. I'm ok with talking so long as it's not paragraphs after paragraphs between gameplay

Looking for something where you play as a dude(girl being an option is fine obviously, but I want to be a dude) with women. Not into gay stuff.

Can anyone recommend some good games that they think I might like? I would very much appreciate it

tpopop

Feb 26, 2020
To add, I tried Daily Life in the Countryside, but I ran into a lot of things I wasn't crazy about like incest(though optional) and bugs. It also wasn't very long and seemed like it's still in early stages. It was ok as a game though as it was kind of like Harvest Moon, but a bit too bare bones. The timing was very strict with a lot of things

Tried Cloud Meadow, but quit after I started skipping the dialogue and then ran into a game breaking bug. Interesting in concept, poor in execution. Buggy, clunky, far too much talking. The constant clock was annoying as well

Tried Town of Passion. Fun, but very little direction is given and the anims are not great. It shows promise, but it's meh because anims aren't great and the monster girl stuff is all spritework you can't even see

tpopop

Feb 26, 2020
Half of those games are trainers, so you can search for more like them. This one's my favorite. Akabur's games are of course recommended if you haven't played them.
Sorry for the late reply. Never saw any notifications so I didn't check until now

I'm trying to stick to 2D so that 3D one isn't ideal. I'm not big on HP, but I guess it wouldn't hurt to take a look.

Thanks for the help. Still looking for others if you or other have suggestions