Seeking Good Human on Furry 3D game

DrunkDragon

Donor
May 26, 2018
I think I have trawled F95 thin for any/all furry and yiff games. ATM, my all-time favorite furry game is Yiffalicious 1.0, due to the free "game play". The ability to customize a scene, alter the characters and have a huge amount of actors in a single scene (up to 8). What it lacks is humans, which is also true for many other 3D furry games (or at least I have not found one). Does anyone here know if there is such a thing and if so, where to find it?

DrunkDragon

Donor
May 26, 2018
@jerricho13 Thanks :) But all of these I have looked through. As of now, Shades of Elisyum is the one that holds most potential, but it does not have much content, as of yet (fingers crossed, that will be more to come) Yiffalicous 2 is still in development and I hope they have something to show, at least by the end of the year, but I won't get my hopes up.

cocrane

Feb 9, 2019
(Need to be buy by patreon.) i suggest you to shearch about "Wild Life" created by Adeptus. it's a very nice 3d game, where the physics is incredible !
it's have only one quest for now, but have a lot of animation and charactere, human and furry.
in Patreon version you can control other charactere ,and is not censored. In Public version you can't control other charactere, and it's censored.
you can also fly like a bird ! :D
patreon:
(pssst, a cracked version can be found somehere on the internet...)

Last edited: