Good image viewer software to read the uploaded comics which has images as comic pages

motominator

May 19, 2020
Hi,

It is really great to be part of this community. I have been trying some of the image viewing software, like xnview, to view the images of the comic pages and also read them but didn't found any to be comfortable. I have to zoom in on every image to read then on clicking next page the zoom is lost. So any suggested good image viewer software to read the uploaded comics. Please let me know.

Thanks.

polywog

Forum Fanatic
May 19, 2017
welcome.gif

STDU Viewer is a free viewer for multiple file formats. The goal of this software is to replace the multiple document viewers with a single one simple application. STDU Viewer supports TIFF, PDF, DjVu, XPS, JBIG2, WWF document formats. These are the most popular formats for scientific and technical documentation.

Additionally STDU Viewer supports FB2, TXT, Comic Book Archive (CBR or CBZ), TCR, PalmDoc(PDB), MOBI, AZW, EPub, DCX and image (BMP, PCX, JPEG, GIF, PNG, WMF, EMF, PSD) files.

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
EDIT: How do I bulk zoom? I tried everything but I still have to manually zoom each image using that thing.

Last edited:

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
Alright. A small update for this thread.

Since I could not find anything worthwhile for months I decided to make my own program. And after using it for several months now I can attest to it working perfectly.

Would anyone else be interested in a free copy?

Reactions: Luxicz