Good morning, good afternoon, or good evening!

Mako9999

Mar 26, 2024
I have been off and on depending on my circumstances on this website. Alongside that, I've been quite the lurker and mainly scouring around to find new games to enjoy. I'm simply interested in seeing others perfect their games and divulge myself in their creations to show my support. I am a fan of any and all types of games from the small, quickly made test-demos to long and detailed story-driven games, to more action packed. I'm always looking out for others to try and it doesn't always have to suit my tastes.

Reactions: Gone405

Gone405

May 1, 2024
I have been off and on depending on my circumstances on this website. Alongside that, I've been quite the lurker and mainly scouring around to find new games to enjoy. I'm simply interested in seeing others perfect their games and divulge myself in their creations to show my support. I am a fan of any and all types of games from the small, quickly made test-demos to long and detailed story-driven games, to more action packed. I'm always looking out for others to try and it doesn't always have to suit my tastes.
Welcome to the degeneracy!

Reactions: Mako9999