Seeking Good Mother/Son games

yaboidickweed

May 22, 2018
I feel like I've played all the good ones. Looking for good Mother/Son games, preferably 2d but if they're good enough I'll try a 3d game or two.

Examples include:
  • Urban Demons
  • Bones Tales
  • Summertime Saga
  • Business of Loving
  • A Zombie's Life

These are only a handful of the games I played so some recs might have already been played.

Reactions: ruguoniaiwo
Aug 8, 2018
Town of Passion, Zombie's retreat, S.H.E.L.T.E.R, snow daze, littleman, dandy boy adventures, insexual awakening, my hunting adventure time (very niche due to the artwork, has both Romance & NTR paths available), never saint.

Reactions: Jimbo91

Jash83

Jun 8, 2019
S.H.E.L.T.E.R
Surprised you didn't mention Fate of Irnia, actually. Has multiple variants on the mother/son path (romance, mindbreak, 3some with sister, 3some with aunt etc) and although I only finished the single mother/son romance path so far, I thought it was great.

Reactions: lidierre12
Aug 8, 2018
Surprised you didn't mention Fate of Irnia, actually. Has multiple variants on the mother/son path (romance, mindbreak, 3some with sister, 3some with aunt etc) and although I only finished the single mother/son romance path so far, I thought it was great.
Oh shit, yeah, I forgot about that game.

yaboidickweed

May 22, 2018
Town of Passion, Zombie's retreat, S.H.E.L.T.E.R, snow daze, littleman, dandy boy adventures, insexual awakening, my hunting adventure time (very niche due to the artwork, has both Romance & NTR paths available), never saint.
I've played all but "my hunting adventure time", including Fate of Irnia, sorry. I did say I might've played all the good ones.