Seeking Good naughty dialogue, banter and tease

Ogre

Mar 29, 2018
I'm not a big fan of the games with 37 women in them and every one of them is down to fuck at the drop of a hat and then they get discarded.

Any suggestions for games where there are just one or maybe a few girls, and they are smart and witty and teasing and there is a lot of naughty back and forth banter before, and during, and after? A long slow burn toward perversion? Don't get me wrong, I'm looking for plenty of sluttiness and submission - just gradually built up and most important, with good writing and intelligence in the characters. Nothing is hotter than a girl with brains and sass, especially a girl gradually discovering her submissive or risktaking or slutty side. Teasing or taunting or eventually even begging is good .

Thanks

Last edited:

Ogre

Mar 29, 2018
I'm seeing some pretty good banter in Where the Heart Is - even though it's kind of vanilla and there are too many characters, at least it is fun to read.

Ogre

Mar 29, 2018
bumping myself

any more suggestions for games with smart sassy girls, lots of banter and teasing, and a slow burn road to submission and other fun perversions

Konnect

Jun 10, 2020
bumping myself

any more suggestions for games with smart sassy girls, lots of banter and teasing, and a slow burn road to submission and other fun perversions
You will love - Ripples

I don't believe you will revisit this thread after you play it lol. Game is phenomenal in the slow burn, teasing, banter, dirty talk progression department. Animations are fucking amazing too

Ogre

Mar 29, 2018
You will love - Ripples

I don't believe you will revisit this thread after you play it lol. Game is phenomenal in the slow burn, teasing, banter, dirty talk progression department. Animations are fucking amazing too
thank you sir! Downloading now.

Living In A Lewd World

Jan 15, 2021
You should try The anomalous Dr. Vibes. There is a male MC and many woman, but they are mostly extremely self-confident. The dev has a hilliarious writing and uses many pop-culture references. The game is basically a slow burning escalation of lewdity.

Last edited:

JHorcoc6

Jun 10, 2019
is a text-based game. You can write literally anything you want and the game will generate text based on it. I've seen some pretty nice descriptive dialogue in that game.

Reactions: Konnect

RobNorthman

Jun 20, 2017
Sadly it's abandoned but Primal Instinct had some great banter between MC and his wife if you chose the love route instead of cheating. And there should be at least a couple of hours of gameplay if you can live without the ending.

Intertwined, Leap of faith, chasing sunsets, Mad World, Artemis and Being a DIK has some of the best writing too, including some fun banter.

Reactions: d_generate

Ogre

Mar 29, 2018
Bumping to add Camp Klondike to the list. I realize that it doesn't fit all of my description in the OP, it's not maledom and it has a lot of characters, and it doesn't really have a slow burn. But it's just really good writing.

Reactions: Comnena

Ogre

Mar 29, 2018
Bumping to say the Chasing Sunsets is really very good, top tier banter. Not sure if it will ever get a perverted as I would like, but still an excellent time with clever thoughtful characters and excellent renders