Seeking Good rpgm that has a large number of characters/girls?

undefiniert

Nov 7, 2018
romancable? or fuckable?

if fuckable: try Lust Epidemic (6 girls afaik) and then it's successor Treasure of Nadia (12 girls)

whippetmaster

Oct 4, 2018
Peasant's Quest - I'm near the end of current content I don't have enough time to bang the 20+ hotties scattered all over the place. They are a sorceress, a priestess, normal ladies, a succubus daughter, halflings, elves, ogres, giantesses, goblins, vampires, and even a dragon and a spider girl. In one town, there's 5 ladies there and another 9 ladies within easy reach. That's not counting all the portals where I can instantly transport to other areas and bang another 10 ladies that I can recall.
Harem Collector - Last count I had, there's 30+ ladies living in the manor. I still have another 110+ to catch but am busy making $$ rn.
The Last Sovereign - IIRC, I had more than a handful of ladies in various areas as I was busy doing quests.
Harem - You play a dude who got shipwrecked on a strange island and need to subdue/capture into your harem and can go either evil or good. It's been abandoned which brings me to next choice.
Harem RPG Unofficial Remake - This is a pretty good remake of Harem with about 20+ ladies who might join the harem in this one. The great thing is it's not abandoned (he works slow) and has added content.

Reactions: tommyjohne