Seeking Good Sandbox games (or other) with char/subject personalization/mod options

MagicXXXBall

Nov 15, 2017
Hello F95Z...

I was looking for recommendations or honest opinion on good sandbox games, actually any type of game that comes with the option to create or include your own created characters within the game, either by using the same engine or maybe updating/adding a bit of code onto the engine.

Games where basically they provide the system and then you can personalize the characters either with provided templates or within the game system itself by the developers intention, notice that's different from having a game and heavily mod it to show personal options different than originally intended.

I know of games like:
- Whoremaster
- Jack o Nine tails
- Wife Trainer Files
These give you the tools to create an independent character within the game as long as you provide the CGs (pics, gifs, etc).

Also to consider:
- Any Illusion game
- Sims mods
As you create and personalize characters within the graphic engine of the game.

Both Whoremaster and Jack-o-nine has basically the same theme (fantastic medieval slave trainer and resource management), Wife Trainer is also very resource management but with a modern theme and more story driven.

Illusion games and also in some way the sims are more like create your doll and play with it.

Any one can think of more games like those?

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
Strive for Power. Fantasy game. It has a few in-game portraits, but you can import your own.
Lilith's Throne is another good fantasy game with an insane amount of MC customization features, but I don't remember if you can import a picture.
Venture Seas is a fantasy game too. It includes a graphic engine. Iirc you must click on the "bug"to customize the MC. Save often when exploring the dungeon. The market is currently affected by a bug, there is a patch in the thread.

Reactions: RembrandtQ