Seeking good transformation, corruption games.

outlawstarjcc

Mar 27, 2020
Looking for some good transformation games, like monline, last demon hunter, monster ts game 3, etc. i've played almost everything good on this site, and tfgames.site. every now and then i'll come across something that wasn't tagged right, and find a gem, but most are just mental changes, breast expansion, object (don't care much for this one). i'm really interested in succubus tf/ts, monster girl tf/ts, voluntary is okay, prefer invol. p.s i haven't tried "all" that tfgames has, it's just hard to dig through all the garbage, to find a 20 min gem lol.
p.s.s. i know i'm asking a lot here, but please no html/renpy. i've tried, but if they're really good i'll give it a go........ yes i've tried coc1-2, and those other 4 everyone recomends lol

thank you for your time!!

Reactions: Shakaz0080

Fanople

Sep 20, 2019
There is a spiritual successor to monster ts game 3 which is available here:

The only problem is that it isn't free and is untranslated thus far. I played through it myself using a translator program for rpgmaker

Reactions: outlawstarjcc

outlawstarjcc

Mar 27, 2020

The only problem is that it isn't free and is untranslated thus far. I played through it myself using a translator program for rpgmaker
thank you!!! i've been waiting for tfgames to get ahold of this one for a while, probably gonna buy it lol

these s tier tf games are sooooo hard to come by lol

gracios

Aug 13, 2021
Looking for some good transformation games, like monline, last demon hunter, monster ts game 3, etc. i've played almost everything good on this site, and tfgames.site. every now and then i'll come across something that wasn't tagged right, and find a gem, but most are just mental changes, breast expansion, object (don't care much for this one). i'm really interested in succubus tf/ts, monster girl tf/ts, voluntary is okay, prefer invol. p.s i haven't tried "all" that tfgames has, it's just hard to dig through all the garbage, to find a 20 min gem lol.
p.s.s. i know i'm asking a lot here, but please no html/renpy. i've tried, but if they're really good i'll give it a go........ yes i've tried coc1-2, and those other 4 everyone recomends lol

thank you for your time!!
Could you list the other games you tried aside from monline, last demon hunter, monster ts game 3, and coc1-2? Exactly looking for the same stuff, but all I already played was the games you specifically mentioned. Might find something good that you already played, which I still didn't tried yet. Thanks!

Reactions: Caiatris

outlawstarjcc

Mar 27, 2020
Could you list the other games you tried aside from monline, last demon hunter, monster ts game 3, and coc1-2? Exactly looking for the same stuff, but all I already played was the games you specifically mentioned. Might find something good that you already played, which I still didn't tried yet. Thanks!
cursed armor 1-2, unyielding, better earth, le dernier saint chevalier (one scene), seed of evil, mira rescue co., magical camp, adventure high, the agnietta (one scene, but a pretty good one), crimson veil, caliross (kinda). if i think of anymore i'll post.

• Red Heart
Reactions: gracios

Lioth

Nov 24, 2017

Lots of games on this site aren't supposed to be free lol, yet you can just snag a translated version for what amounts to the pennies you pay your ISP for that much data.

Reactions: Bendydsm

Qerh

Aug 17, 2020

I know it may be too late to add to the conversation, but you mentioned there being a translator for rpg maker games? Do you know where I could find it?

PeachyCheeks

Feb 16, 2019
I know it may be too late to add to the conversation, but you mentioned there being a translator for rpg maker games? Do you know where I could find it?
Sorry im late lmao heres a link i recommend looking for a tutorial