Seeking Good Unreal Engine games

cyanspams

Nov 5, 2019
Looking for some good Unreal Engine games or games that are similar in nature.
I've tried pretty much anything on the lastest updates tab on this site, so I am looking for something that is perhaps... not on this site?

Anyhow thanks and have a great day.

arelor

Oct 6, 2017
It is really like REALLY hard to find UE4 games even if it's good or not. I am also in search of this these types and I also prefer sandbox type games on UE4 to not feel limited. I know it is quite impossible to do a game like HHS+ but think about how beautiful it would be! HHS+ makes you feel so free while playing it.

I think you played every possible game there is to mention about :)
Also you can use latest updates page to filter UE4 to find only UE4 games go give it a try!

Few of my favorites are:
Station Master, Breeders of the Nephlym, Wild West (Haven't tried this one for so long but this one is one of the biggest projects, they even got an office!), Last Hope.

Reactions: scrumbles

cyanspams

Nov 5, 2019
It is really like REALLY hard to find UE4 games even if it's good or not. I am also in search of this these types and I also prefer sandbox type games on UE4 to not feel limited. I know it is quite impossible to do a game like HHS+ but think about how beautiful it would be! HHS+ makes you feel so free while playing it.

I think you played every possible game there is to mention about :)
Also you can use latest updates page to filter UE4 to find only UE4 games go give it a try!

Few of my favorites are:
Station Master, Breeders of the Nephlym, Wild West (Haven't tried this one for so long but this one is one of the biggest projects, they even got an office!), Last Hope.

Awesome! Thank you!
Like I said, already tried every UE4 game on the latest updates tab, but thanks for the tip.
As for HHS+, downloading it rn.
BOTN is amazing but the game has so much potential and is so *giggle* deep that updates take ages.
Didn't really enjoy Last Hope, way to buggy for me.
As for Station Master and Wild West, I couldn't find the game let alone a download.
Could you DM me those please (I assume you are not allowed to post 3rd party downloads on this site).

Once again, thanks a ton!

arelor

Oct 6, 2017
HHS+ isn't UE4 I just suggested a game idea of it made with UE4 in 3d :D actually there is a game similar to what I suggested it's called Koikatu(This one is made with Unity) the link to that is here:
Koikatu RePack - Completed

As for the links, they are on the forum:
Stationmaster
and the other game is Wild Life I have mistaken the name sorry for that :D
Wild Life

cyanspams

Nov 5, 2019
HHS+ isn't UE4 I just suggested a game idea of it made with UE4 in 3d :D actually there is a game similar to what I suggested it's called Koikatu(This one is made with Unity) the link to that is here:
Koikatu RePack - Completed

As for the links, they are on the forum:
Stationmaster
and the other game is Wild Life I have mistaken the name sorry for that :D
Wild Life
Yeah, I've already played Koikatsu and Wild Life,
IMO, HS is better than Koikatsu, but thanks for the recommendation.
As for Stationmaster, didn't really seem like my thing, I've tried it, pretty meh.
Been following WL development for a few months now, and though it has a lot of potential, sadly that's all it has right now- potential.

Anyhow, thanks again for everything.

Reactions: arelor

arelor

Oct 6, 2017
Yeah, I've already played Koikatsu and Wild Life,
IMO, HS is better than Koikatsu, but thanks for the recommendation.
As for Stationmaster, didn't really seem like my thing, I've tried it, pretty meh.
Been following WL development for a few months now, and though it has a lot of potential, sadly that's all it has right now- potential.

Anyhow, thanks again for everything.
No problem I'm happy if I somehow helped.

pajamapanda

May 10, 2020
Trying to make this quick but help out anyone who stumbles upon this thread. I selected the UE4 prefix from the game-search on the main forum and listed the games I felt were notable. This is not a list of my favorites or opinions as much as a guide for anyone searching high and low for that "unreal engine" experience.

HyperDeep
Carnal Instinct
Cost of Survival
Blue is Better 2 (everything by Auril, actually)
Silicon Lust (also by Auril, really good game)
Monolith Bay
Rise of Asmodeus
My Lust Wish
Harem Maker
Seed of the Dead 2
Threshold Road (content warning..)
Iragon
Fallen Doll (original and Operation Lovecraft)
Sayaka Relaunched
Last Hope
Overtopia-3D (imo, seriously underrated game)
Real Life Sunbay
Slaves of Rome
Sexbot Quality Assurance Simulator
BioAsshard Arena (possible content warning..)
LifePlay
Mahou Arms
Monster Girl Garden (interesting game, very little directions)
Wild Life (the reigning King of Unreal Engine adult games)
Breeders of the Nephelym
Kalyskah (my personal favorite)
VR Titties (give it a shot, decent effort short of something like VaM)
Magical Investigation of Meridiana (hell of a game title but totally worth checking out)

Thank you!
~pajamapanda

SuperSailorSam

Mar 14, 2018
Trying to make this quick but help out anyone who stumbles upon this thread. I selected the UE4 prefix from the game-search on the main forum and listed the games I felt were notable. This is not a list of my favorites or opinions as much as a guide for anyone searching high and low for that "unreal engine" experience.

HyperDeep
Carnal Instinct
Cost of Survival
Blue is Better 2 (everything by Auril, actually)
Silicon Lust (also by Auril, really good game)
Monolith Bay
Rise of Asmodeus
My Lust Wish
Harem Maker
Seed of the Dead 2
Threshold Road (content warning..)
Iragon
Fallen Doll (original and Operation Lovecraft)
Sayaka Relaunched
Last Hope
Overtopia-3D (imo, seriously underrated game)
Real Life Sunbay
Slaves of Rome
Sexbot Quality Assurance Simulator
BioAsshard Arena (possible content warning..)
LifePlay
Mahou Arms
Monster Girl Garden (interesting game, very little directions)
Wild Life (the reigning King of Unreal Engine adult games)
Breeders of the Nephelym
Kalyskah (my personal favorite)
VR Titties (give it a shot, decent effort short of something like VaM)
Magical Investigation of Meridiana (hell of a game title but totally worth checking out)

Thank you!
~pajamapanda
You're a fucking legend

Reactions: Whitecoffe2