Seeking Good VN games (harem, incest etc.) Opinions.

Burnknight

Donor
May 11, 2017
Guys give me your opinions on the best VN games. For me Dreams of Desire/Parental Love/Depraved Awakening/WVM just to name a few, and there are many more but it will take me a lot of time to list them, and i am curious if there are any games left that i haven't played tbh. At this stage i think WVM and Parental Love take the big WIN in the Harem category tbh. Dreams of Desire.....well can't realy clasify it as a Harem game, but its one of the best VNs for me, i mean Incest wise its probably the best one. Dating my Daughter comes in second.

Rudrig

Apr 23, 2018
Well, there are a lots of them, some that in my opinion are good: Luke's way, Midlife crisis, Ecchi Sensei (not DAZ models), Man of the house (completed), Depravity (not DAZ models), Babysitter (completed), Harem Villa (somewhat old fashioned, but fun), Culture shock, Sister_ sister_ sister, The visit, The gift reloaded (although this one I haven't seen for awhile), A new homeI-II, and many-many more. Try to filter the "Latest updates" for incest AND harem and any other preferences.

Last edited:

redhawk13

Jul 24, 2021
Some that I've played that haven't been mentioned are: Once in a Lifetime, HS Tutor, MIST, Twisted World, IA/Incestral Awakening <-(definitely suggest taking a look at these ones), Taffy tales, The Fate of Irnia, Milfy city, Trouble in Paradise, Compex Society, Little Man, Away From Home, and Summer Time Saga. There's also A wife and Mother if you're interested in one from a female perspective and then what got me started "My New Family" tho it is a Kinetic Novel I REALLY enjoy the story. Sorry if some of these don't exactly fit the question

Reactions: Shadoink

Shadoink

Apr 14, 2021
try a house in the rift, public sex life H, being a DIK, my new neighbors, V.I.R.T.U.E.S, and astral lust.

HunterSeeker

Engaged Member
May 13, 2017
My personal favorites:
  • The Headmaster
  • Solvalley School
  • Sisterly Lust
  • Saya no Uta
  • Ripples
  • Nothing is Forever
  • Midlife Crisis
  • Kindread the Redburns