Good with " Ren Py" and able to create characters

Jaq213

Jun 20, 2018
Looking for people who's good with using the software 'Ren Py' and create characters for a new game. Pm me ill send you the script!

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
Ren'Py really isn't hard, it might be best for you do learn that end yourself, so that you can begin mocking up the game while waiting for an artist. There are plenty of people with artistic skill who just need a project to get behind first.

I was in the same boat as you back in January, I'm currently writing for 2 games for sure, a possible third is being negotiated now. It's just a matter of getting started and making a name for yourself.

Reactions: anne O'nymous

thecardinal

Latina midget, sub to my Onlyfans - cash for gash
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
Ren'py is really simple and making a basic VN is very easy. I knew next to nothing about coding when I started and now I know a tiny bit more than that.

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Yes, it's easy. Basic coding to make VN with simple choices - you can learn how to do in 10-20 minutes.

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
I can confirm that its really easy to make a game with renpy. I have started just a few days ago and was able to get the first part of the first chapter done on the first day without any knowledge. If you worry about you Images, you can add placeholder for them to make it easier to find the right spots later.