EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
banniere-itchio-v7.jpg

Overview:
What if you had a new chance in life? What if you could make it better than all those years of misery and harassment?
What if you could get revenge on all the people who wronged you and get what you always desired....
What will you do, with this chance as you wake up in a youthful body, thirty years in the past?
The choice is yours.
Formerly Known as Extra Life

Thread Updated: 2023-12-15
Release Date: 2023-12-15
Developer: RNGeusEX - - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.8.1
Language: English, French, Russian
Store: -
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Cheats Codes:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

We don't condone sharing of our Patron only content, the links to which are added by the F95 Uploader Team. However, we have chosen to take an active role in the community despite the content shared.​ Please support the project if you enjoy the content.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -

Patches: *
Extras: Walkthrough - Gallery Unlocker* -

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, Download at your own risk.

Presse-papiers-1.jpg 02.jpg 03.jpg 04.jpg saito_noriko_01.jpg 05.jpg 06.jpg saito_noriko_04.jpg 09.jpg 07.jpg CG1.png noriko_01.jpg noriko_tities_02.jpg asami_bench_02.jpg CG-025---Saito-x-Yasuka-bath-2.jpg asami_saito_toilet_doggystyle_04.jpg asami_saito_bedroom_a_10.jpg noriko_suck_06.jpg asami_saitoroom_gaming_14.jpg yasuka_bed3-(1).jpg

Last edited:

RNGeusEX

Goodbye Eternity
Game Developer
Sep 2, 2018
Pictures look great, although it looks like it will need a proofreader according to picture 4.
I am aware of some problems with words or expression, the game has been proofread 3 times and by two proofreaders including a professional writer.

If you ever see a strange sentence why don't you suggest me what to replace it with?

Thanks for all your compliments on the game, I really wanted to propose something different

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
I am aware of some problems with words or expression, the game has been proofread 3 times and by two proofreaders including a professional writer.

If you ever see a strange sentence why don't you suggest me what to replace it with?

Thanks for all your compliments on the game, I really wanted to propose something different
I don't see anything technically wrong with the fourth picture, I don't know what that person is on about. However, it's better to use a "." instead of a comma there. In truth the sentence itself is awkward, while not really wrong, but its not really natural. I would suggest something like this:

"No wonder Noriko calls me a parasite. I am one." <---I'd actually add a bit more to this but I need more context. This is just makes it worded more naturally and splits it with the period. The "I am one." part should probably have a bit more to it, but that is dependent on context.

Mar 27, 2019

Seems alright to me...only thing I would do is get rid of the comma and make it 2 sentences.

Reactions: RNGeusEX

RNGeusEX

Goodbye Eternity
Game Developer
Sep 2, 2018
I don't see anything technically wrong with the fourth picture, I don't know what that person is on about. However, it's better to use a "." instead of a comma there. In truth the sentence itself is awkward, while not really wrong, but its not really natural. I would suggest something like this:

"No wonder Noriko calls me a parasite. I am one." <---I'd actually add a bit more to this but I need more context. This is just makes it worded more naturally and splits it with the period. The "I am one." part should probably have a bit more to it, but that is dependent on context.
Thanks a lot for the feedback, it's fixed.

4.10 star(s) 164 Votes