Others - Goodbye Eternity [v0.9.1] [RNGeusEX]

1. 4.00 star(s)

MarshmallowCasserole

It's 0.1. There is almost no lewd content if you're wondering. One risqué lingerie scene is all it has right now, but is this even a surprise to you? But for a first release it's very impressive in a few other areas.

Robust UI. Like, wow. I don't know if it was created 100% from the ground up or maybe some modules and/or ideas were borrowed from other games... And I don't care. It is fucking incredible. Best I've seen in an adult "life sim" game, no exaggeration. Coupled with incredibly crisp backgrounds and animated overworld it delivers a very pleasant—albeit very short—experience despite lack of content, story, or progression. I'm giving this a positive rating solely because of this.

Speaking of story, it has a generic foundation, more or less. Definitely too early to judge. But there is, apparently, some branching.

And yeah, there are some things I did not like. Like the cash hunt minigame. A few bucks here and there seem inconsequential in the face of a debt to the tune of a million. But more importantly, this mechanics as a whole lacks conveyance, feels like a waste of my time as a player, and strains the suspension of disbelief. Please, get rid of it, or maybe phase it out. Pretty please?
  2. 5.00 star(s)

inzeed

Concept this game is very good art cool too so i want kind of this game .
    i like how each character have event and guide how to go there so i love it.
    who want game that art cool and story good badass character this game suit you.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

JMINATL

Review Version: 0.1

The Good
    Characters and World Designs: Nice.
    Content Level: Demo level
    Story: Largely pending, but solid direction. Largely utilizes standard tropes for characters, but that's fine, they're tropes for a reason and we like them.
    English: Flawless
    Sandbox: House + City
    Quest System: Decent (rather nice actually)

The Bad
    Clicking randomly a thousand times trying to find the cash on various screens is a finger burning carpal catastrophe.

Overall
    While very interesting and shows promise, the 'game' part of this game is still pending.

Notably the content that is present is completely solid without glitches or errors. It presents as the mature framework of a game with a bit of early content.

Likely it will not take more than an update or two to see where the game is going, but based on the current state I suspect it will be a good place.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Dr. NR

honnestly, quite promissing. I was surptised to see that there is french text, i do talk french so it's quite appreciable. The story is interesting and all be honest, I want to see the END!
    oh end the art is good, really good, I dont know if your alone in the project but if you need help in the charadesign and anything in that regard feel free to ask my help i'm not an exelent artist but well it's quite good if i can say so myself.
    it's the quite rare for me to do that but i see some potential in that game.
    in any case good luck my friend.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

DominatePar

Another game like summertime saga or taffy tales.Very good art and good story too.This game have alot potential i can say for sure and even if you try you will accept it.Just try it you don`t have anything to lose.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

Techmyke

LOOOVE the Art so far and the story is awesome too, the atmosphere is top notch, i´m invested and cant wait for more. I´m interested in what direction this will go and what kinks are going to be included.

Keep it up, best of luck and wishes
  7. 5.00 star(s)

zobilagrosseteub

A great introduction; and a quite lenghty one. The character designs and art are very appealing, and the writing is very fun. For a first release demo, this is really impressive -- the groundwork your team has laid is solid and promises great things for the future. Got me hooked and looking forward to coming back.