VN Ren'Py Abandoned Goodnight Kiss 2 [v1.21 Cheats] [Dirty Secret Studio]

2.80 star(s) 9 Votes

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
main_menu.png

Overview:
GNK2 is a sandbox style visual novel where you play as Eli Jones, a middle aged man who has the gates of temptation thrown open for him by a mischievous young coed. Can you control yourself or will you bang your way through all the women in town? Will you abuse your power and authority? Or will you be a good man (where's the fun in that?)​

Thread Updated: 2020-12-10
Release Date: 2020-11-30
Developer: Dirty Secret Studio -
Censored: No
Version: 1.21 Cheats
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -
Others:
Compressed*

assman1337 thanks for the link
*unofficial versions/ports are not given by the devs, use at your own risk

evette_bedroom_study_01.jpg evette_changing_6.jpg evette_shower_0.jpg intro_evette_den_06.jpg libby_bedroom_study_10.jpg victoria_bedroom_sleep_2.jpg victoria_shower_sex_02.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Horst_Kevin

Apr 30, 2018
The Same Style of Map/Overview...
Crappy Stat/Lvl Thing with Charisma/Faith and so on :sick:

Wife looks ... weird... Fucking Animation was ok.
The two Girls are not looking bad, but i'm still not a Fan of this Kind of Eyes.
Overall Renders are decent.

It seems like an Improvement to GK 1 but still... Nope.
For me this Style of Game isn't up-to-date anymore.

Edit: Just looked trough the Images Folder: Yikes. Kinda Same Grimaces as in GK1

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
Holy shit wtf is this :( end the first one as he feels he can do better and have much better art. Then comes up with this. Think it's time to stop supporting this one. Honestly one has to wonder if the dev is drunk 24/7. You know what they say even a 32 stone minger with a fanny that looks like road kill looks like a super model with enough booze in your system. Dammmmn off to bleach my eyes again

Reactions: 100wantedsouls

Moisan4

Jul 12, 2017
Kinda feels like there is a reason all screens are from behind, except one of them :sick:
I suspect it's either that, or render a paper bag over their heads. :ROFLMAO:
Honestly though, I've seen worse models and renders.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
nice to see a new version of goodnight kiss..it was a fun little time waster..but it is a dick-shrinker..and not in a "made me sploosh" kind of way..more in a "screams like a little girl being chased by a rabid badger" kind of way..as he adds to the image gallery of horror in the thread

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
talking to Libby at university..
actually..alot of tracebacks..every meeting with Molly results in one
also..once i hit level 4..traceback..again at 5..did not give me the option to apply stat bonus for leveling?

Hoostevall

Aug 15, 2017
Unpopular opinion but I actually enjoyed (and still do enjoy) GK1. So I'm definitely looking forward to this, will download and check out what it has to offer. Although I will wait for a couple more updates before coming to a decision.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Unpopular opinion but I actually enjoyed (and still do enjoy) GK1. So I'm definitely looking forward to this, will download and check out what it has to offer. Although I will wait for a couple more updates before coming to a decision.
i enjoyed the first also..so far..this has alot more characters to interact with..but it is really buggy..lol..

Engelstein

Feb 17, 2018
I liked the first one even though the "daughter" looked like she was missing a chromosome or two. But this one? With those faces? I can only take so much, getting a pass from me.

• Haha
Reactions: desmosome

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
i'd like to post the 3-4 dozen tracebacks i got..BUT..i know a mod would slap me silly for flooding...lol...lets just say..Dev..you got a lot of fixing to do :p

Reactions: YaYa_UnTIN2
2.80 star(s) 9 Votes