QSP Abandoned Goodnight [v0.09] [Hytcn]

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
fgdfgdg.png

About this game: Plot:
The project involved three pairs, a free woman, and you - the protagonist of the show. In five days you are left with four girls, and during this time you have to guess which of them is free. If you make the right choice, you and your beloved will get a solid cash reward.
Each participant will be in every way to prove that she is free for five days, because if you choose a girl who already has a relationship, then get her a pair of the main prize.
The most difficult challenge to young people to be girls. Throughout the show, they will be in a separate room from which you can watch your missus. And if one of them considers that his choice has moved beyond the limits in dealing with you, he may press the "stop". But then they will have to retire from the game and deprive themselves of the opportunity to win the grand prize.

Instructions:
1- Download both the Russian and English versions. Russian version is the complete game and has pictures. The English verson only has a translated QSP file.
2- Extract to desired location. Put the English QSP in the same folder as the game.
3- Click on "Goodnight.0.09_En.qsp" OR "Спокойной ночи.qsp" to start playing.

Download Links: From ..

En Ver 0.0.9:

Updated: 28 November, 2016
Genre: Date sim, multiple girls, beta, seduction
Censorship: None
Version: 0.09
Developer:
Platform: PC / Windows
Language: Russian/English

Last edited by a moderator:

Buffalo Fred

Aug 5, 2016
Haha the translation in this one is particularly funny in places. It's become a secondary reason to play these QSP games simply to try and decipher wtf is being said. :D Thanks Muttdoggy.

Last edited:

TarlCabot

Aug 16, 2016
The girls are random, the scenes are random, so the pics have no connection to the girls...

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
I suspect many people may just be leaving the machine translated Russian games alone cuz they're just too funny. If it was professionally done, it wouldn't be HALF as funny. LMAO
I tried playing this and was like What the Holy Hell?? o_O
And has anyone noticed the numbers under the girls' names?? It changes to a different negative value daily.
I spent the whole time sleeping with all the girls until my "dick was tired". And I'm guessing the whole time! Nothing happened even though 2 boyfriends "pressed the button". Weird. I hope the boyfriends were watching!

Reactions: Buffalo Fred

Forgeshield

Aug 5, 2016
I have no idea what the hints are supposed to be to tell you which is single. I fucked every woman without the boyfriends ever reacting.

loqex

Aug 5, 2016
Hm. how do you get them to like you? Seems all talking flirting just makes the number(s) go down. :rolleyes: So much for minty fresh.

justaguy44

Jun 30, 2018
Wondering how many here would recognize the girl in the main screen above. That's Candy Loving, Playboy's 25th Anniversary Playmate of the Year. At the time that came out, I was in college, and a subscriber, and I wrote a "Letter to the Editor" rhapsodizing about ol' Candy, which to my dismay and embarrassment got published; my family found out about it, and I didn't hear the end of it for years.