[R>Artist 2D] Paid Gooey emoji and GIFs wanted for lewd game streaming website

goohshi

Dec 24, 2019
Hi talented lewd artists!

I run a new lewd gaming streaming site. Not sure if you are familiar but Twitch, but it is similar in many ways. One of which is viewers can "cheer" by donating "goo" (on Twitch they are called "bits"). Currently, the art for the different levels of goo is just placeholder and really poor.

I really need 3 basic levels to start:

1) A drop of goo -- just 1 seaman :p
2) A splash of goo -- nice creamy splat
3) An explosion of goo! -- This is an animated GIF that is played on top of the streamers video!

For a lot of quick graphics I typically recruit on Fiverr... The turn around has been great as well as the pricing. This time, I thought to myself, why not offer to the lewd community where it belongs, right?

Look forward to discussing this with you further, and thanks for taking the time to look at this post.

-Ms. Goohshi

KuraDKuruta

May 14, 2018
You can PM me if you are interested, I haven't done a goo gif before but I'm experienced in gif making and maybe we can discuss something out? xD

• Love
Reactions: goohshi

silentlibrary

Feb 7, 2020
Hi talented lewd artists!

I run a new lewd gaming streaming site. Not sure if you are familiar but Twitch, but it is similar in many ways. One of which is viewers can "cheer" by donating "goo" (on Twitch they are called "bits"). Currently, the art for the different levels of goo is just placeholder and really poor.

I really need 3 basic levels to start:

1) A drop of goo -- just 1 seaman :p
2) A splash of goo -- nice creamy splat
3) An explosion of goo! -- This is an animated GIF that is played on top of the streamers video!

For a lot of quick graphics I typically recruit on Fiverr... The turn around has been great as well as the pricing. This time, I thought to myself, why not offer to the lewd community where it belongs, right?

Look forward to discussing this with you further, and thanks for taking the time to look at this post.

-Ms. Goohshi
Hello. I am quite new here but I've been doing arts for games for years now. Please let me know what do you need from me to be considered for the job. Thanks a lot and looking forward to hear from you.

• Love
Reactions: goohshi

goohshi

Dec 24, 2019
Hello KuraDKuruta and silentlibrary!

Thank you so much for taking the time to respond to my gig post! I was hopeful for a more larger response, but I too am new to the community and learning what works and what doesn't!

Please excuse any delays, I am PMing you NOW!
-MsG