google translator does not work

Rodorinho

Jun 1, 2018
Olá, bem, eu queria saber por que o tradutor do google não está mais trabalhando em jogos html, ou isso está acontecendo comigo? Usei o google tradutor para traduzir jogos html, mas parece que só funciona em jogos html online e não funciona em offiline. alguém conhece uma solução para fazer funcionar de novo, desculpe meu inglês horrível, eu nem sei inglês para falar a verdade

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
Hello, well, I was wondering why the google translator is no longer working on html games, or is this happening to me? I used the google translator to translate html games, but it seems that it only works in online html games and does not work in offline. does anyone know a solution to make it work again, sorry for my horrible English, i don't even know English to speak the truth

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
Create an account on itch.io and upload your games online. Probably Snapchat or other websites work as well.
If its file size is quite large, you can set up a local webserver (there are many free tools for that, it mainly depends on your operative system) and play the game through the address 127.0.0.1.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.