4.70 star(s) 148 Votes

SuperMaxo

Nov 3, 2017
FYI Mac version works.
I also can say that Mac version works fine. Only slight bug I found is in the Options panel; I clicked on Languages to say what other languages were offered, and then couldn't do anything anymore on that panel. I just quit and relaunched; when I went back to the control panels, I made sure not tu touch the Language thing, and the rest of the panel works fine. Hope this helps. Found the premise interesting; keep up the good work

BKKK

Jun 6, 2017
Last time I had issues running games with my setup being Win 10 pro 64 Bit, I moved all my programs and files I wanted to keep onto an external hard drive, and did a full reset of windows, deleted all files including (My Files), about an hour later had a fresh windows 10 setup, new login and pw done, turned off all the windows 10 spy shit, and moved my programs & files back onto it, and now all 64 bit & 32 bit games play all the time.
Yep me thinks you are right, when I have the time I will do a reinstall of windows.

Reactions: brittC25

randombanana

Sep 19, 2018
In my view of the latest TR reboot games, I see she starting as an unexperienced adventurer, intelligent but also naive. The character arc is basically a progression to an obsessive and violent person due to a lot of trauma and suffering, more like a modern John Rambo (there's even a trophy named First Blood). My idea is to parody this arc,

I'm not trying to depict her as incompetent, but one of the player options is to manipulate her to make she think she is as such (the MIND stat) which can lead to corruption scenarios for problem solving.

The speed is based on the walk animation sync. Next version will feature a 'toggle run' option.
I like to make the 'temperature' of the scenes increase gradually. Kinky shit is planned for soon.

Did you try holding 'Z' while walking to run?
Oh. Nevermind I didnt know that Z did anything, my bad.

The Architect

Singing dancing crap of the world
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
From the makers of Hack n Stalk... Should I expect rage inducing mini games?
Minigames in the original HnS have a stupid bug that makes them mostly unplayable if you disable vsync (basically by playing with the 'poor' quality settings) or use a high refresh rate monitor. Try playing with the 'fantastic' setting and they might becoe a lot easier.

josie

May 5, 2017
I find the architect's games are the only true "games" on this site, so YAY!!!!!! VNs aren't a game......

I also though the internal view done on HNS1 was the best so far on this site. Hopefully there's more of the same

Reactions: SuperMaxo

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Always been a huge fan of Lara from the early days of her triangle boobs too the current reboot version. I don't always agree with reboots they usually fail badly. Only played a little bit of this game so far and I think it's great The Architect has done a fantastic job with this.

Reactions: Madness-101

XJ347

Sep 19, 2017
  • If You do a reboot game, where Lara is say strong willed, intelligent, clearly street smart from all of her experiences in the world, she is not going to be able to be corrupted, she will be wise to that from the get go, and making her then corruptible would be a joke in reality, any hardcore male or female Lara fans out in real life would look at the game, shakes their heads and laugh being honest.
  • When Lara is young, inexperienced, naive, dives into things head first, quick to act, slow to think first, has been molly coddled her whole life in a big mansion, surrounded by endless wealth, wanted for nothing, kept away from the world in general, has developed some issues about her body, nudity, has high confidence in her mansion and around her staff but no confidence in anything else, with low self esteem, then You can corrupt her over time easily and push her into doing things she would have never done with both age and life experience and this allows the Dev then to create an experience for all players of the game.
Well to me these things about corruption are all about getting power over someone. Even smart people can be blackmailed. Blackmail is often the source of this power. You make them do small things at first, but the things that they do are crimes... So if they turn themselves in then they would go to jail too. Then you make them do more sexual things, starting small but getting bigger and bigger.

To me I can see how a smart women would have no other option and then get used to this treatment. While she might have resisted if the request was ludicrous at first, but if you start small that willpower shrinks over time... and now she is doing what used to be unthinkable before. It can feel natural if written well.

My issue about making the target a bitch, is the perception that she deserves to be exploited. I REALLY hate that idea. The readers should feel bad about it. If we are playing the bad guy, be the bad guy and don't soften the bad guy stuff. You should feel bad, but that power you are role playing should feel so pleasurable that you don't care that it's bad.

@The Architect Thanks for reading. I hope you took my earlier comments in a positive light. I think this game has the potential to go places, it's just too early. I'm looking forward to future updates. =)

Reactions: OGRey

tRu

Apr 24, 2018
Got to where you go into her room and I've done the but I'm not seeing what I need to do next :( please help I'm enjoying this game

SuperMaxo

Nov 3, 2017
If you explored everything in the room (did you switch money too) and are sure that you've found everything in the manor, go to the computer room and wait for Lara to depart

OGRey

Jul 7, 2018
Well to me these things about corruption are all about getting power over someone. Even smart people can be blackmailed. Blackmail is often the source of this power. You make them do small things at first, but the things that they do are crimes... So if they turn themselves in then they would go to jail too. Then you make them do more sexual things, starting small but getting bigger and bigger.

To me I can see how a smart women would have no other option and then get used to this treatment. While she might have resisted if the request was ludicrous at first, but if you start small that willpower shrinks over time... and now she is doing what used to be unthinkable before. It can feel natural if written well.

My issue about making the target a bitch, is the perception that she deserves to be exploited. I REALLY hate that idea. The readers should feel bad about it. If we are playing the bad guy, be the bad guy and don't soften the bad guy stuff. You should feel bad, but that power you are role playing should feel so pleasurable that you don't care that it's bad.

@The Architect Thanks for reading. I hope you took my earlier comments in a positive light. I think this game has the potential to go places, it's just too early. I'm looking forward to future updates. =)

I'm 100 percent agreeing

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Hello everyone.
Ever watch John Wick? He is the bad guy having a plethora of movies playing the antihero card and always has his vengeance explained.
Lara has always dealt with the bad guys - she is a robber (she literally kills the guards to get or to keep her loot) of precious artifacts regardless of hes motivations.
If anyone extracts only the good in Lara and only the bad in the MC ... that is a fantasy outside of the tomb raider universe.

You can watch the honest analysis of the most recent reboot ... Lara causes a total destruction of a whole town all by her own (she reads it will bring cleansing, she is the one unlocking the artifact with no one around, she removes the artifact and says "what have I done" - oh and this is literally after she makes the huge discovery her rival grave robbers are looking in the wrong place. Her sidekick - could even be our MC - even tells her "On no ... you took it, didn't you?") ... she even has to fight to get to the surface by literally swimming up from the midst of corpses of her victims.

Lara is that bad of a human being!

In this next installment, Lara is a killing machine, is triple ooo seven on 'roids (literally) and her motivations are never from the places she devastates in search of her trophies.

Reactions: XJ347

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Lara apok.jpg
Triggering the Apocalypse cannot be shrug off by saying anyone would have done the same! That is her only reason - not helping people, not stopping the Apocalypse - just killing other robbers for sport and taking the loot in one eternal king of the hill childish death game.
Pursuing artifacts that can end the world or riches others have amassed by genocide does the robber no justice and never will be any consolation for triggering end world events.

4.70 star(s) 148 Votes