4.70 star(s) 149 Votes

Puckhog27

Apr 26, 2018
This game was quite good. Although I liked Hack n Slash 2 I'm not as big a fan of 1 and 3. It would be great if they worked on another Goons Raider her game or another game parody of some sort with with female training theme. I think that this was their most fun game to play.

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
Run in powershell to unlock all trophies/endings. Should work even if you have some unlocked previously, lmk if it does not work
It's been asked multiple times on here in regards to this gallery unlock, but wth is powershell and how to use it? Maybe explain what it is when you post? Yes, a google search would get you a github program for it, but a little more explanation about it would be great for some people.

Last edited:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
It's been asked multiple times on here in regards to this gallery unlock, but wth is powershell and how to use it? Maybe explain what it is when you post? Yes, a google search would get you a github program for it, but a little more explanation about it would be great for some people.
If you just want the gallery you don't need to use it, just use the Gallery Mod instead.

Valg0

Jun 17, 2021
Got back to this game after a while and had a question:
I had Larry do a fully nude photo session with Lara, yet the black market dealer still sells the nightgown pictures you can find on her computer.
I know I had him sell Larry's pictures (both in just panties and fully nude) in the past but I have no idea why it didn't work on my last two attempts.
Any idea?

Dec 9, 2017
Got back to this game after a while and had a question:
I had Larry do a fully nude photo session with Lara, yet the black market dealer still sells the nightgown pictures you can find on her computer.
I know I had him sell Larry's pictures (both in just panties and fully nude) in the past but I have no idea why it didn't work on my last two attempts.
Any idea?
It's better if you share your save to check why it doesn't work as intended. Also make sure that you're playing on the save in which you did the Larry photo session.
Save location would usually be at : C:\Users\<your user name>\AppData\LocalLow\The Architect\Goons Raid Her
Put it in a zip file so that it would not have any problems with the upload.

Reactions: Valg0

Valg0

Jun 17, 2021
It's better if you share your save to check why it doesn't work as intended. Also make sure that you're playing on the save in which you did the Larry photo session.
Save location would usually be at : C:\Users\<your user name>\AppData\LocalLow\The Architect\Goons Raid Her
Put it in a zip file so that it would not have any problems with the upload.
Thanks, I'll keep it in mind for the next run. I only have saves from after that chapter available and it's all from a single run.
I haven't really bothered using anything but autosave this time.

4.70 star(s) 149 Votes