4.70 star(s) 149 Votes

OGRey

Jul 7, 2018
Btw my favorite face of her is Tomb Raider (2013) Lara. It's more innocent and beautiful. Just look at this. She is beautiful and pretty :=) and her accent...

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Btw my favorite face of her is Tomb Raider (2013) Lara. It's more innocent and beautiful. Just look at this. She is beautiful and pretty :=) and her accent...
She is 21 in that game she ages well though :love: This is a pic of her and Camilla Luddington she plays her in the game and does the voice

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
That was her bathing in the blood of other explorers ... for no reason what so ever.
6th sense on the third eye ... deff another alien Lara boasting impossible jumps, no gravity, wind help, unlimited napalm, eye in the back, out of person soul astral projectin' ...

Goons! Raid her now! Now!

• Haha
Reactions: OGRey and Mormont

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
Is there any problem with the PIN code? The code written in the book in my game (5820) doesn't work ... (Invalid...).

• Thinking Face
Reactions: OGRey

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
I can't recall the pin code but it should be fine, did you get the code from the Library?
Yes. But maybe there's a problem because I restarted a game. I got the code a first time (5820) but I saw I missed the perception bonus. So I started a new game and got the code a second time (still 5820). This time I tried to use it but it doesn't work.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Just try to delete all persistent data ... unity just has a habit of making a mess of saves / data in the app data persistent libraries.

Then see here how it is done:
The Pin is on the table in the library, it is on the small sticky pad on the left, but, You need to get the butler to leave the room first, You do that outside of the library to the right on the old phone on the desk, ring and order a pizza, wait for it to be delivered and the pizza guy knocks on the door, which makes the butler leave the library, then go in and get the Pin code.

Reactions: Mormont and Bibifoc

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
I just did that and it worked! Thx
But I now understand that the right code seems to be pre-filled. So last time I just needed to click on the OK button :-/

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
nope.......... from TR2013 to shadow of TR
Camilla Luddington is the voice of Lara
but the facial model of TR2013 is Megan Farquhar
Not seeing it. Do you have a reference showing this?

• Haha
Reactions: Canto Forte
Jun 20, 2018
nope.......... from TR2013 to shadow of TR
Camilla Luddington is the voice of Lara
but the facial model of TR2013 is Megan Farquhar
cool7796 is partly correct. The voice acting, stunts, and mocap for the past three games have all been done by Camilla Luddington (to the point that she got injuries that showed in nude scenes of other shows and films she did while TR2013 was under NDA), but in the initial release of TR2013, Lara's face was based on Megan Farquhar.

However, within months, as part of the rerelease for Xbox One and PS4 called the 'Definitive Edition', they changed Lara's facial model to one more inspired by Camilla, and they've continued with variations of that facial model for almost six years now.

cool7796

Oct 13, 2018
That pic is search from google
this psge is from Rise of the Tomb Raider dev blog
according this page
in ROTR they mix several facile modle to creat Lara's face

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This poor girl needs to undergo face jump facial reconstruction every other game, some players keep seeing Lara in all them models / actresses ... let her catch a break before Goons rail her again:coffee::whistle::cautious:

• Haha
Reactions: OGRey and Mormont
4.70 star(s) 149 Votes