4.70 star(s) 149 Votes

salesman91

Sep 17, 2020
ETA for updating the thread with version 1.0.1?
The game is complete bro..No more update!

I know it feels like the adventure was very short but it was best in its class. I also wanted it to go further...but Developer knows best when to end.

saycemoch

May 21, 2017
there might be a part 2 or some additions like any other completed games but still anyone has a complete wakthrough?

D

Deleted member 225296

The game is complete bro..No more update!

I know it feels like the adventure was very short but it was best in its class. I also wanted it to go further...but Developer knows best when to end.
1.0.1 is a bugfix, current version in op 1.0 and have some bugs reported earlier in thread.
Gotta love when people come rebutt you with zero knowledge of what's going on; the author had already mentioned that he was going to release a hotfix for 1.0 a few days ago and his Patreon has a 1.0.1 post posted a couple of days ago.

And no, I haven't played this game yet, I am awaiting for 1.0.1 to get posted before I start.

morphisiusz

Dec 19, 2017
Mate, please read again. That's the v0.6 walkthrough not v1... :)
Be patient. Patrick announced that he will create to version 1.0. I have a problem with 2 achievements myself and I completely do not know what I am doing wrong.

salesman91

Sep 17, 2020
Mate, please read again. That's the v0.6 walkthrough not v1... :)
I'm sorry if I am misinformed, but I have played the game till the part where Croft runs out of the Temple...after that, I asked how much content is there then I was told not much only prologue. I will download the updated game again once Bug is fixed.

Cheers XX

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Well ... there is no urgency, no urge to spoon, no strange supernatural derrailments of nature:
Just the lowliest scum of the underworld coming together to attack our heroine hot spots.
You can either help her protect her goods for you and only you,
or let her get broken and pick up her pieces afterwards.

• Haha
Reactions: Echbert

hp_surfer

Jun 7, 2017
There are 4 Rick/Clara scenes (oral/anal) if the player focus solely on MIND path and never let goons have her.

I think I really failed to convey the idea if this path, where the MC's goal is to weaken, dominate and take over the girl's life, not simply "have sex" with her. It's a variation of the classic a bad karma/evil route. The times he forces himself over her, his main objective is to force his dominance (using positions that enforce the idea of submission). If the player wants to simply to keep her to the MC, the romance path is the one to go (and also even use some dominance during this one).

Maybe I left to much freedom for the player project different goals, or maybe the idea of a character whose main goal is not simply have sex is hard to properly create (take the constant NTR "noise" the thread keeps getting).
Simps just view that ANY girl that they do not personally bang, as NTR. Even if the MC has no romantic feelings for them, that is just how they are. They believe all women belong to them, and them alone.

Your writing won't change that, no matter how good it is. Keep up the great work :)

4.70 star(s) 149 Votes