[R>Artist 2D] Share Need Background and Environment Artist

May 9, 2021
Hello!

Thanks to all who've reached out!

I have found an artist that will make the main artwork for this game. I am still looking for an artist to make 2D art backgrounds and environment pics.

(If you are a programmer or writer and want to be part of making this game, in terms of exchanging ideas and such, please reach out!)

Project:
- Alternate Epilogue. (I will probably change the name of the game later).

The Game:
- For reasons related to the issue of rights using Naughty Dog's brand in any way, the game will not in any direct way reference The Last of Us game-series.
- However, the inspiration for my game comes from that universe and players will be free to give the main characters which ever name they choose.
- I wanted to write an alternative sequel to the popular game The Last of Us , based on the characters Joel and Ellie and their special relationship. It's been done before, you might think, but you'd be wrong. All I want to say for now is that the gameplay is inspired by games such as the abandonned game The Lust of Us and Mist, which is still in development. It will be a game with: male protagonist, harem, spanking, all manner of lewd content and training, as well as being a zombie survival game (of course!).

Looking for:
- 2D artist
- Programmer

Employment Type:
- 1) Revenue Share, or 2) Paid. - Let's discuss it!

Work commitment:
- One off project, side project for you - main project for me (see comments below).

Preferred method of contact:
- Please contact me via a private message here on F95zone and we can start there.

Job Description:
- Sprites, Backgrounds, Environments, Maps, Exterior, Interior, most everything. For style reference, I imagine a mix between The Lust of Us and Lust Campus (see attachments below)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
- Code-writing (main game, mini games, items and inventory, etc)

Additional comments:
- This is my first serious attempt to finish a full Ren'Py game. Due to reasons which I will explain to you who are interested in being part of the game development, I cannot say exactly when I intend for the game to be ready for alpha release. It will all become clear once we have had a proper talk.
- I am mainly looking for collaborators who can work on this game as a side project for which the pay out can wait. Alternatively, we can discuss the specifics of your workload and agree upon the cost for your services. Let's talk about it!
- I am looking forward to getting in contact with you about making this game look great/be fun to play. It's gonna kick ass!

Last edited:
May 9, 2021
Very impressive post my man, all I can say is to make sure your vision is what happens in the renders. Stay in the loop basically.
As for character models, that can work.
Thanks!
Yeah, I can take my time with this project and make sure my vision comes true. I have nothing in particular against using DAZ to make renders myself, but I love the games that use real 2D artwork. Would love the look.

Reactions: Madmanator99