Seeking Got a suggestion (for a new fighting game, Yandere fighting game)

Jan 15, 2019
It came across me, why hasn't there been any fighting games involving yandere? Or more specifically a fighting game consisting only of yanderes or yandere tropes/cliches?

Now I am not much of a game developer nor an artist; therefore, the only thing I can contribute are ideas and stories.

Therefore, what about a yandere fighting game and you bring in characters from other yandere works.

It is a death battle fighting game with Sempai (who is supposed to be you) as the trophy. Chiefly, I believe it should consist of yandere girls, but some people want to see yandere boys. And you can also customize the Sempai to be a boy or girl as well.

There can be different modes, such as a straight up fighting game as you play as one of the girls against the AI or another player with an autoplay feature (incase you just want to watch). Variations in this mode consists of tag match, three way, four way, and royal rumble style in which multiple yandere girls will show up (you set the limit, probably up to 99). Either a new yandere will spawn ever so many minutes or whenever you kill your current opponent with a limit of how many can be in the ring at one time. Although I suppose with mods that can be removed. Then there is a mode where you play as the captured sempai and you are trying to escape while a fight in going on. If you get caught, you die.

This is not specifically sex oriented, but it is possible to include anthropomorphic and American cartoon characters (like Francine Smith) as well as characters from strictly original works that don't correspond with existing games. I believe most people would enjoy some exposure and it is possible get the Doki-Doki girls, Ayano from Yandere Simulator, and Saikochan from Saiko no Sutoka with permission of course. It would mostly be just a parody and therefore you can get as many different types as possible. Including boys, as previously stated, is something to consider. Making it sexual is something that can be done (if it going to get bloody, there is no reason you cannot have BDSM elements, futanari, or vore) if one was invested in such an endeavor, but it should be a separate game to download to maximize exposure to the original idea. Furthermore, it would work best to make a sex oriented version as vanilla as possible with other possible themes incorporated through mods or additional downloads.

Fighting styles are very much irrelevant but can be considered if someone is that passionate about it. However, variation on what you can do should be considered to add some sort of interest in the game within that genre.

Anyways, I do not think this has been done before and I believe there are people here who might be interested. Anyways, feel free to snatch this idea for yourself if you are looking towards making a new game and like both fighting games and yandere works.

Peero

Jul 30, 2018
anyone would enjoy almost anything, its just execution and time needed to invest into it thats the problem.