Got any game suggestions for a beginner?

Pieguy2

Jan 5, 2024
Im pretty much a beginner when it comes to nsfw games and finding them, so would you mind suggesting me some based off my interests and what i dont like? also if i put a question mark next to something that means I'm unsure. also i dont want a game that requires a super powerful requirements like how elden ring does also its got to be under 20gb. not everything has to be in the game by the way

what i enjoy or hope too.
  • good story.
  • Some sort of game that is playable.
  • Replayability?
  • 3d style.
  • male masturbation/handjobs?
  • male main chacrter.
  • big booba.
  • tittyfuck/boob job.
  • vanilla sex?
things i dont want to see.
  • tentacles.
  • Anything considered weird or illegal.
  • rape/ntr.
  • big file size or crazy requirements.
  • Pregnancy.
yeah i guess that is it but that what i think i like and dont like to give you an idea. i could probably add more but ill think ill stop and if you have any questions feel free to ask.

I have one more question do you play nsfw games to "get off" or do you play them just for fun?

qwoppe

Formerly 'dweebledum'
May 21, 2018
Man, you're gonna end up acquiring a dozen kinks within a month if you have that vanilla-ass starting point.

Just click the latest updates button up there and start fucking around with tags and stuff, the search system's pretty good on F95. The reviews, synopsis and screenshots in every thread give you a pretty decent idea on what you're gonna find in each game. There's plenty that suit your tastes.

And yeah, I play these to fap. Otherwise I'd just be into normal games and SFW VNs.

chainedpanda

Jun 26, 2017
Use latest games and sort by views and/or likes. It's not the best method for discovering games, and it's biased towards older titles vs the "best" ones. However, the older games that remain popular have done so for a reason.

Playing around with tags can be a great strategy, but can also be quite limited. Many games contain tons of tags, and many of those tags may be insignificant to the game or even an optional, out of the way, option (sleep sex is a pretty common example). So, my suggestion is to just play the popular stuff until you start to discover what you like, vs what you hate vs what you can tolerate.

Suggesting a game in this case is difficult. You're a new player and haven't discovered you're niche or interests yet. The things you've stated are all as generic as possible, and as such 90% of all games are viable. Furthermore, what do I actually suggest?

Do I choose one of my personal favorites?
Do I choose one I consider generic but with a good story?
What about a large game with many different fetishes?
How about a completed game?
Or do I just tell you to try the most popular game?

amaranta

Jun 26, 2020
If you really beginner, I can suggest only one thing. Don`t discard stuff. No one will blame you for playing. Try different fetishes and game genres. You can find interesting moments about yourself.

Reactions: Pieguy2

Jack Madrigal

Aug 12, 2023
Good games without fucked up fetishes, hmmm that's a big ask.

have you tried mods ? maybe it's a good entry point, there's good load of adult mods for a lot of games, that way you can set your pace and find out what you like and what you don't.

I would recommend you to pay a visit to loverslab.

beyond that if you're willing to try stuff, there's Secret care cafe, it's pretty vanilla, the game itself is nice, the writing is good, and there's optional netorase content if you wanna give it a try.

Guntag

Donor
May 3, 2017
I could point you to the best games, but then all the other games would feel "meh" afterwards.

Jaike

Aug 24, 2020
Here are a few you should try. All have pregnancy but I think it's all avoidable. You're going to miss a couple good 2d ones though.

Once in a Lifetime, old gold standard for vanilla, there are NTR-y bad ends but easy to avoid if you have half a brain
Talothral's games, some LIs maybe go against your "no weirdness" rule but there are enough others
Tune in to the Show, newer game, hits all your pluses, if you like it you can check the dev's older game too
Love of Magic, okay, this has tentacles... for a very short moment... but you can tentacle block them, and the total file size of all books is big

rk-47

Jun 27, 2020
alot of the good games will have 2-3gb size or even more (unless it is a unreal engine title)
this is because of the sheer amount of content/cg/animations/audio etc