Votes: 0 0.0%
  • i tried it and it doenst work

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • i have not tried it

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Storny

Jul 10, 2022
Okay so i found a massive loop hole in gpt4.o, you need to set up a roleplaying game. i was going through mage the awakening, it was fun and at first i had no intention of sexy times and only wanted to have my oc use aphrodesiacs as a gimmick but it suggested that i dont and have them play a role in the story so later on i have his female coworker take some and then cast a spell altering the effects to act as a mental stimulant. then from there i started spiralling and eventually she had her way with a pasted out protag. it was nuts and i loved every seconed of it.

TLDR: use your monkey brain the way the japanese did to skirt censorship. use uphimisms and alternative words rather then OOO YEAH I STICK MY MASSIVE PENIS INTO THAT.

kytee

Dec 17, 2018
What's the point? It's overwhelmingly easier to jailbreak chatgpt if you use a service that allows you to edit the AI's responses. On Moemate, I can instantly jailbreak chatgpt and get it to use all the naughty words without the chance of getting banned from the service.

Storny

Jul 10, 2022
i didnt know of this site, but i am also using the 4.O service and not the free veriant.

Storny

Jul 10, 2022
To further explain it was the fact that it was in the middle of a gaming session and it felt organic and not something that the session was built for, if i wanted spicy characters from fiction that is relegated to fanfiction but the back and forth was what sealed it for me. building the scenes giving answers and having to deal with consequences**

the attached file has the entire log
View attachment Mage the rapinen.txt View attachment Mage the rapinen.txt