RPGM - Completed - Grace of the Labyrinth Town [v1.15] [Lovely Pretty Ultra Loving You]

1. 5.00 star(s)

boss.mimoto

I'm gonna be bias here but this game is a masterpiece. It's heavy corruption theme and a very slow burn. It takes forever for Grace to fall down, but when she started doing it, I smiled up to the ear. I played the game straight up to 10 hours. At the end, her body will be free-for-all and open up to any male with a slightest touch. I can vouch for this circle's stuffs, I could browse around the gallery forever and I never get tired of it.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

KingsRaiden

Corruption game where you have one woman shared among a huge group of horny guys, who seem able to slowly work her down into plenty of group sex. So she goes from frigid queen to cock sleeve in however long it takes to work her corruption to the right point, opening lots of little scenes along the way. Like its predecessor Pregcess of Zeven it's a lot of exposition around the scenes with a bit of dungeon levelling in between.

Overall a great concept, sadly this is ruined by the MTL that spends more time discussing eagles and running off the screen, with untranslated menus and items. Even if you don't mind MTL you might find this a challenge.

Scenes are great, though the Dungeon levelling gets harder once you get to the last one. That is the only one with GOR rather then the Game Over you get in earlier dungeons.

PROs
    • Nice visual assets
    • Corruption
    • Clothes breakage in the final dungeon
    • There is a story buried under all the MTL somewhere...
    CONs
    • Straight MTL, it's large so I could maybe see not reviewing it but really a little bit of a playthrough would have shown some really bad translations. At least its not bread though
    • MTL that runs off the screen, making it hard to follow anything
    • Untranslated menus
    • Be wary of the Dungeon of Corruption it can get insanely hard, and unless you pick the right classes it gets REALLY Hard
    Overall has great potential but needs a better translation. I was going to stick with one Star but think the corruption and assets even at this level are worth a star each but that is where I stop.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

KiRA (Nahid)

The game was pretty good. It was a long game compared to other RPGs. it has multiple endings which I also liked. the combat was also good if you choose a hard mood. The animations were also good enough. overall a solid game.
  4. 1.00 star(s)

afcadetgreen

I'm over 3 hours in on my play through. I'm playing on the easiest difficulty as well, while not reading a single word (pressing enter to skip dialogue).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Its getting a star strictly for the Animation...

Update...
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

dropping it to 1 star
  5. 2.00 star(s)

themaninthehat

I think underneath the somewhat garbled MTL there is a pretty decent game somewhere, but with the state of the game as is, it is really hard to get to it. A lot of the menu text remains untranslated, a lot of the item descriptions likewise. Most conversations cut off at the end of the message box, making it very annoying to read the already garbled text.

Also, perhaps my hottest take here, is that this game represents only a fractional improvement over their previous game, the Pregcess of zeven (Hope I spelled that right), which has the exact same themes, indeed the exact same corruption story beats. That game also remains human untranslated as of the writing of this review, sadly.

The one thing this game has going for it, is the considerably less fudgy combat system, and the much better sprite and animation work.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

AlphaOmegaMale

All good once they uploaded it the second time first time was broke. Love the game the text translation def needs some imagination but whatever I loved the first version of this as well which is the same
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Iskandria

Okay first things first. I've yet to play this game 100%, yet I'm already absolutely in love with it and wanted to share my experience.

This game is heavily Corruption-themed, and without any doubt one of the best of its kind on this site. You essentially follow Grace downfall and evolution into an absolute slut for an entire town. The “metamorphosis” is a slow-burn with a lot of stages written in great detail. Even after 8h in I’ve yet to reach any real vaginal action but was already immensely satisfied by the scenarios I’ve read.

The game is quite long with many H-scenes. The variety is okay, with many repetitions, but those are all high quality and even features slow animations which are a treat to look at.

The combat it interesting and fulfills its purpose. Its not too hard and not too easy and when you follow the intended pathway of corruption you won’t have any problems.

The only downside is the MTL. It is manageable when you’re used to reading MTL and have some experience with the classic terms used in these kinds of stories, yet it isn’t anywhere close to be an acceptable translation for such a gem. I really hope it gets the proper attention it deserves
  8. 1.00 star(s)

woofie

This is the second biggest dissapointing game for me on f95 this year.
    When I saw the tags, ... I thought It'd love it. The quality of the animations in game were great!

Unofortunately my first play-through ... was on the original update that was straight up bugged and unplayable (even thou it had already received a 5 star review? ( very suspicious).

My second play-through was even more dissapointing as this game is BORING. I can't believe how you could mess up something like this that bad. The combat is almost non-existent. Dungeon crawling is done terribly, losing is just a straight up game-over. Movement is tedious ...

The events out of the dungeon feel linear, consist of way too much text (all MTL) and are just ... bland and boring? If they just allowed you to skip ALL text in this game, maybe it'd give it 2 stars ...
  9. 1.00 star(s)

Lazerz1928

Don't download this. Combat is buggy and items are unusable to the point where Syntax Errors and Crashes happen every time you go over an item in the labyrinth and can ruin your entire save.

I had a save where I was surrounded by monsters at low hp and just wanted to run away (because if you died it's game over), but there was an item in my path which would cause the game to crash. In other words, my save was ruined no matter what I did.
  10. 5.00 star(s)

Aria

Not gonna comment on the MTL, that's unrelated to the game.

This game has a really annoying battle system. Just set it on easy. It's like a shit version of mystery dungeon. Don't bother with it and just play for the ero.

The ero in the game is really good. Basically the good ending is ero, which is rare. If you don't bother with the sex stuff and attempt to do it the virgin way you actually get a bad ending. The sex stuff plus clearing the dungeons easily gets you past the deadlines so you don't really need to be worry about being pressed for time.

The CGs combined with short burst animations makes it really compelling. Honestly its just good to play. It's not truly rape as much as them wearing her down to have lots and lots of sex and she enjoys it so...its fun for all.